UNC-UVA game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC-UVA game

Kyle Guy is a fantastic player. He's been up and down this year but he can shoot. Future All-ACC player. Another guy people on this board said wasn't very good. SMH.
He can certainly shoot from beyond the 3-point line. SU exploited him defensively. Could be he's improving there.

Did he say that his man bun has a fan club or hopefully I misheard him. I don't care how good he is, he's still a tool.

I don't know but the man bun has its own Twitter account, like Rico does. He's not a tool. He has an awful hair cut. Who cares? He's a good kid. I didn't like the quieting the Dome crowd gesture but it's hardly a hanging offense. I'd take him on Syracuse without blinking.

Was that ever a possibility? Did we recruit Guy?

No. He's from outside our strict recruiting area (Indiana). He played AAU ball with Moyer. They are very tight. He played in the Mary Kline Classic in 2015 and he and Matt were thick as thieves.

In regards to getting 7 seed:

Duke has FSU home and then @UNC....Miami has @VT and @FSU....VT has Miami and Wake at home...Virginia has Pitt at home...

Best chance is for miami and duke to go 0-2

I don’t see VT losing to wake, and I don’t see virginia losing to Pitt.

Virginia put on a clinic how to beat UNC. Keep them out of transition, make them play half court, and match them on the boards with physical play. Everything we can't do. Thought UNC would win this game. Now it's very unlikely that SU can escape the dreaded 8/9 game. Would need Duke to lose at home to FSU and then at UNC while we win vs Ga Tech. Not likely Duke loses in Cameron.

Who says they didn't earn it. They outscored UNC.
UNC was gutless tonight though. They scored 43 points when they average 86 PPG.

UVA was awful offensively. 53-43. When we play UNC next Wednesday they will get over 43 in the first half.

Thursday

roll the ball out Roy screwed us over tonight. Book your viewing plans for Noon next Wednesday

Now it's very unlikely that SU can escape the dreaded 8/9 game. Would need Duke to lose at home to FSU and then at UNC while we win vs Ga Tech. Not likely Duke loses in Cameron.

Duke might be without Allen and Jefferson who have nagging injuries, FSU has a chance.

Yes he did. One of our tremendous defensive efforts on 3-point shooters this year.

Kid shot the ball well...and we took advantage of him on the other end. He had 14 points and I bet he gave up more than that on the other end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom