UNC vs Michigan State | Syracusefan.com

UNC vs Michigan State

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I'm not expecting UNC to win but it will be interesting to see how well they play against MSU. Conversely it will be interesting to see if MSU is really the best team in the country. Not to toot our own horn, but Indiana did not represent the Big 10 at all last night so it will be interesting with UNC going on the road.

I was at the Carolina - Louisville game and Carolina looked good. Only game this season that they have. McAdoo has been god awful.

Was not impressed with either team.
How can you not be impressed with an unranked team that goes on the road and beats the #1 ranked team in the country by 14 points. That's harsh.

I'm not expecting UNC to win but it will be interesting to see how well they play against MSU. Conversely it will be interesting to see if MSU is really the best team in the country. Not to toot our own horn, but Indiana did not represent the Big 10 at all last night so it will be interesting with UNC going on the road.
So the ACC-B1G Challenge ended in a 6-6 tie. Right now, neither conference is great...lots of mediocre to bad programs in both. Looks like the ACC has the better high end programs for now.

Next season, this will be no contest. The ACC upgrades from a bad Maryland program to a top notch UL program, and the B1G is relegated to a mid major conference by the addition of Maryland and Rutgers.

SU over Indiana
Pitt over Penn State
Duke over Michigan
UNC over MSU
NC State over Northwestern
Georgia Tech over Illinois

Iowa over Notre Dame
Ohio State over Maryland
Purdue over BC
Nebraska over Miami
Wisconsin over UVa
Minnesota over Florida State

It ended in a 6-6 tie but the ACC won all the marquee matchups. ACC gets the upper hand from the series this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom