UNC.. | Syracusefan.com

UNC..

Just saw it as a score alert havent checked the guide for it

Does unc even have a strength coach? Why is their team always filled with lanky twigs?

My god, UAB is killing them on the glass, they have 51 boards, 21 offensive, and UNC have 37 total...

UAB had 52 to 37 rebound advantage over UNC. UAB is 2nd in the country in rebounding. This just goes to show you the importance of rebounding.

I like these comments from the Post Standard article about Obokoh:

Despite those distinctions, Fair said, Obokoh might be Syracuse's best rebounder. "It's about timing," Obokoh explained. "Other guys can jump really well, so for me it's just timing and knowing where the rebound's going to be."

It will be fun to see how good Obokoh is as a rebounder next year.

Why would they play an ooc game at UAB?

The UAB coach Haase played for Roy at Kansas, later as an ass't at Kansas with him and then followed Roy as an assistant at North Carolina. Williams probably did it as a favor - didn't work out for him very well.

The UAB coach Haase played for Roy at Kansas, later as an ass't at Kansas with him and then followed Roy as an assistant at North Carolina. Williams probably did it as a favor - didn't work out for him very well.

lol...No, no it did not.

Poor Roy, always losing so many What games...

It looks more and more like the battle for top dog in the ACC will be between Duke and SU.

Football rules, but even so, the ACC should be paying our Big East exit fee, out of sheer gratitude.

This makes twice that Jerod Haase has sunk Roy Williams's ship. Of course, the first time was when Haase played two-guard for Williams at Kansas and shot roughly 1-35 against us in the Elite Eight in 1996, on a team that had Paul Pierce, Raef LaFrentz, Scott Pollard, and Jacque Vaughn.

Pitt is good, don't overlook them. IMO they are better than duke now. But NOT THE CUSE!!

Yeah, nobody is mentioning Pitt. I think they and SU will be the top two with Duke third.

Nobody's talking about their game in the Dome either. Pitt has a better chance of being undefeated than SU does when they meet on January 18th, SU's schedule is considerably harder. Let's hope they're both 17-0 when we get there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom