Unfortunate situation at Tim Horton's

Pearl309

All Conference
Legal or illegal? Or both?
I was reading another board about this and I guess that area has a problem with drugs and homelessness and Tim hortons in the area began locking their restrooms for paying customers only
But who knows

OrlandoCuse

All American
I was reading another board about this and I guess that area has a problem with drugs and homelessness and Tim hortons in the area began locking their restrooms for paying customers only
But who knows
She actually looks completely normal. Like a soccer mom dropping off her kids at school normal....up until the point she pulled down her yoga pants and dropped a deuce in the middle of the store and then flung it at the clerk...

But other than that she looked completely normal.

pfister1

All American
She actually looks completely normal. Like a soccer mom dropping off her kids at school normal...up until the point she pulled down her yoga pants and dropped a deuce in the middle of the store and then flung it at the clerk...

I could see a soccer mom doing that if TH wasn't going to allow her to use the bathroom and that was going to make little Billy late for his training for the 2030 Canadian National Soccer team. Parents have to make a statement if someone tries to interfere with their children reaching their potential.

Pearl309

All Conference
She actually looks completely normal. Like a soccer mom dropping off her kids at school normal...up until the point she pulled down her yoga pants and dropped a deuce in the middle of the store and then flung it at the clerk...

She was obviously arguing with the worker prior to the... uh... incident... I’m not sure what normal should even look like before this happening.
I do agree the lack of attention the other patrons are giving is odd

IthacaMatt

Hall of Fame
Do we have a higher percentage of human nutcases now than in previous decades, or is it just more exposure because of the net?

Well, somewhere along the line it became freaking illegal to use a restroom in this country. So, while I don't condone or promote the act, I understand it.

Hoo's That

All American
Well, somewhere along the line it became freaking illegal to use a restroom in this country. So, while I don't condone or promote the act, I understand it.
It's probably linked to the increase in homelessness, hence the purchase requirement.

IthacaMatt

Hall of Fame
It's probably linked to the increase in homelessness, hence the purchase requirement.

I agree with that. But this woman didn't look homeless. She just had to go.

When I was a kid, I had a teacher who sometimes wouldn't let us go to the restroom. You had to ask permission and get a hall pass, and frequently she said "no". My dad told me, if you really have to go, just get up and go. If she tries to stop you, just pee in the class, and she won't do that again.

Guinness

Hall of Fame
I agree with that. But this woman didn't look homeless. She just had to go.

When I was a kid, I had a teacher who sometimes wouldn't let us go to the restroom. You had to ask permission and get a hall pass, and frequently she said "no". My dad told me, if you really have to go, just get up and go. If she tries to stop you, just pee in the class, and she won't do that again.

Top Bottom