Uniforms vs ND @ Yankee Stadium | Syracusefan.com

Uniforms vs ND @ Yankee Stadium

It's clear that we are not into the specialty uniform game. Three colors of everything, switch up the combos and then the military appreciation helmets. An angry Otto would be pretty cool to mix into the helmet combo while keeping the color schemes though. Along with legible numbers. Everything else I am good to go.

hoping it's all orange with the white helmet or white top and orange pants.

White hats against the black hats, that sounds about right.

That sounds like all whites.

I doubt they repeat the stormtrooper already. I'm still holding true to the white/orange-facemask helmet, white jersey, orange pantaloons

Need to go Mets colors to counter that Yankees garbage. Just play more like the 2015 Mets and not this seasons diasater

MtNjPF2.gif

Ironically, we are desperately hoping to avoid cold, wind and snow for the actual game

Sooo.. how much fun if weather changes and it snows during game as we are all white...

It's clear that we are not into the specialty uniform game. Three colors of everything, switch up the combos and then the military appreciation helmets. An angry Otto would be pretty cool to mix into the helmet combo while keeping the color schemes though. Along with legible numbers. Everything else I am good to go.

I miss just having a home uni and away uni.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom