Unique Season | Syracusefan.com

Unique Season

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Some early heartbreak and a late drop off sandwiching some good exciting football.

Monster season for Sean Tucker and some outstanding individual performances on the season at a handful of positions. (M. Jones / Roscoe).

But, left with a terrible feeling, mainly apathy. Coming to expect an outcome might be the worst feeling ever as a fan.

We were unorganized and undisciplined many times over. That can’t happen.

Im really interested to see what happens over the next couple of months with the current team/staff.

Black Sunday/Monday is coming, I’m guessing 5 more players leave before the December 15th portal deadline.

Will Tony White move on, Gilbert stay?

What does Wildhack do, the cards are in his hand

Some early heartbreak and a late drop off sandwiching some good exciting football.

Monster season for Sean Tucker and some outstanding individual performances on the season at a handful of positions. (M. Jones / Roscoe).

But, left with a terrible feeling, mainly apathy. Coming to expect an outcome might be the worst feeling ever as a fan.

We were unorganized and undisciplined many times over. That can’t happen.

Im really interested to see what happens over the next couple of months with the current team/staff.
I think this coming week and the next will be crucial.

Ladies/Gentleman: What I learned tonight is that it is time to stop nursing Schrader through the passing game. He had to learn some more about feeling the pass rush and making his progressions, but if he can get to the second or even third read next year, … he’ll be strong. He can make the throws. OLine improvement in pass protection (Tucker too) is imperative to this improvement.

Watched the dino presser… just so badly want him to be successful but there’s just a performance gap so far…

Watched the dino presser… just so badly want him to be successful but there’s just a performance gap so far…
Family, etc I assume? He is such a nice guy.

Dino is a great guy; nobody is denying that. HOWEVER, he can’t field a passable team. I don’t like it any more than you.

The downfall of this season occurred when the Oline started to get banged up. Particularly, when Bleich and Veterello got injured. Vet got knocked out in VT game and I can’t remember exactly when Bleich got banged up but I think it was a bit earlier in the season and didn’t appear he was every really healthy after that. It really messed up our Oline. We had to plug in a true freshman in Ellis ( who shows promise) and Tisdale (who is not starting caliber). We really need add more quality Oline depth via the portal.

Black Sunday/Monday is coming, I’m guessing 5 more players leave before the December 15th portal deadline.

Will Tony White move on, Gilbert stay?

What does Wildhack do, the cards are in his hand
Let them all go for we need winners who want to be here and not losers whose feelings are hurt.

The downfall of this season occurred when the Oline started to get banged up. Particularly, when Bleich and Veterello got injured. Vet got knocked out in VT game and I can’t remember exactly when Bleich got banged up but I think it was a bit earlier in the season and didn’t appear he was every really healthy after that. It really messed up our Oline. We had to plug in a true freshman in Ellis ( who shows promise) and Tisdale (who is not starting caliber). We really need add more quality Oline depth via the portal.
Don’t disagree but it started with Rhino. When he was out we clunked. When he was in we hummed. And then clunked again. He makes up for oline mistakes.