UNLV opens -2.5 over Cuse…. | Syracusefan.com

UNLV opens -2.5 over Cuse….

690West

Moneyline Master
And is now at -3.5. I had a feeling there would be zero home field adjustment. -3.5 is a neutral field line. We’ll see where it goes from here.

I wish I didn’t live in NY. Would take UNLV and lay the points. Probably would increase line to -9.5.

I didn’t watch the Holy Cross game because I knew it’d be a bit painful. IMO very little to take from an FCS game like that after a tough loss. Coaches should be trying a lot and getting as many looks as they can. Not the win we wanted but we’re 3-1

Hoping us moneyline gets up to +200 I want to go big and then soak in the sun with house money on Saturday at stadium swim.

Can’t bet this until I get home from Texas Tuesday night looks like no sports betting there.

Back down to -2.5 at Fanduel. Early money this morning is on the Orange

This is why I don’t bet on sports.
It doesn’t make sense to me that they’d be better with their backup. He looked good yesterday but he’s not as good as Haynes King and we did well against him. He’s a running QB without a lot of experience. Hopefully we can take advantage of that.

I’d bet the ranch on UNLV.
I always preface by saying we could lose. If we play like GT we win. Like Stanford 50/50, any thing worse we can lose.

it’s too easy to look at a 59-14 score vs a team like Fresno (with a good rep) and say UNLV is too good.

Fresno D is bad!!! Sacramento State (FCS) put up 470 yards on Fresno! New Mexico put up 485! Both had close to 350 through the air! Both had MORE yards than UNLV vs Fresno. UNLV is good but Fresno made them look great. What is McCord going to get? I would bet 350+ again.

3 keys to the game.

-No unforced interceptions for Kyle.
-Send 5 and run blitz, no more 3 man rush.
-Don’t play soft vs their receivers. White is AA caliber an Dejesus is great in open field. Press cover and play D like vs GT.

their QB was 13/16. Can’t give him time.

Back down to -2.5 at Fanduel. Early money this morning is on the Orange
And just like that back up to -3.5. The Sunday morning line volatility has commenced!!

The books laying this game close to even is interesting. Definitely giving Cuse a stronger rating compared to people here.

Only 2.5? You have got to be kidding me! Did Vegas watch their own home game?
They got a bunch of dorks coming to town to lay some money on the Orange.

Avoid The Office GIF

I always preface by saying we could lose. If we play like GT we win. Like Stanford 50/50, any thing worse we can lose.

it’s too easy to look at a 59-14 score vs a team like Fresno (with a good rep) and say UNLV is too good.

Fresno D is bad!!! Sacramento State (FCS) put up 470 yards on Fresno! New Mexico put up 485! Both had close to 350 through the air! Both had MORE yards than UNLV vs Fresno. UNLV is good but Fresno made them look great. What is McCord going to get? I would bet 350+ again.

3 keys to the game.

-No unforced interceptions for Kyle.
-Send 5 and run blitz, no more 3 man rush.
-Don’t play soft vs their receivers. White is AA caliber an Dejesus is great in open field. Press cover and play D like vs GT.

their QB was 13/16. Can’t give him time.
The pressure rush sure seemed to help things on D!

They got a bunch of dorks coming to town to lay some money on the Orange.

Avoid The Office GIF

I resemble the first part of that sentence, but not the second.

3 missed FGs and losing Saturday by the hook means I have implemented a new don't bet Syracuse policy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom