Up to #4 | Syracusefan.com

Up to #4

I'm surprised Florida didn't jump Lville as well. Lville has not looked particularly good of late withough Dieng.

This is a great year to be a very good team that has major upside. We could be the best team by tourney time if DC2 becomes a post force, our defense gels and everyone else improves a bit,

Is it just me, or are we becoming ho hum about being in the Top 5? We are #4 and haven't even beaten "anyone" yet! And I do believe that our team can get better than they are now; in fact, I expect them to. We talk almost nonchalantly about getting the #1 seed. We have the mindset that of course this is possible. I love it!

If ever there was a golden era in SU basketball, this is it. (Yes, I know the eighties were pretty good as well.) We trust and respect Boeheim, even though we may question his coaching - which is allowed in a democracy, by the way! The players trust him and the program. There is a unity as we all realize Coach is close to retiring, and we don't know what the future will bring. I, for one, intend to Be Here Now. This is great! If only we can get to the promised land before he goes . . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom