Update on dome renovations

MSOrange

Former Iggy Award Winner (used to be a big deal)
You could read the very long thread on the football board or even listen to the presser or read the official statement and find that it’s not $118m for just a roof.
Exactly. That's the type of uninformed "take" I saw on Facebook yesterday. Fortunately, most on here can discuss more intelligently.

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
A step up from our former HS locker room but totally underwhelming compared to our competitors. We are in a facilities arms race. As long as pay is prohibited, and I am not saying that it should be allowed, colleges will use over-the-top facilities to gain a recruiting edge. How about individual amenities for each locker including USB outlets, digital player portraits, exhaust fans, shoe dryers, mirror. A floating wood floor or wall to wall carpeting with a pad underneath instead of carpet squares?

Last edited:

lummgr

All Conference
A step up from our former HS locker room but totally underwhelming compared to our competitors. We are in a facilities arms race. As long as pay is prohibited, and I am not saying that it should be allowed, colleges will use over-the-top facilities to gain a recruiting edge. How about individual amenities for each locker including USB outlets, digital player portraits, exhaust fans, shoe dryers, mirror. A floating wood floor or wall to wall carpeting with a pad underneath instead of carpet squares?
Have I not heard that they’re concern is more with the facilities at Manley where these guys spend ALL their time? I think those newer ones at the Dome are not terrible considering the amount of time spent there.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Shoe dryers?

Top Bottom