Update on dome renovations | Syracusefan.com

Update on dome renovations

4 years til we get some AC!!!!

You could read the very long thread on the football board or even listen to the presser or read the official statement and find that it’s not $118m for just a roof.

Exactly. That's the type of uninformed "take" I saw on Facebook yesterday. Fortunately, most on here can discuss more intelligently.

We did? Do you remember when?
upload_2018-5-15_18-5-3.jpeg

upload_2018-5-15_18-9-11.jpeg

A step up from our former HS locker room but totally underwhelming compared to our competitors. We are in a facilities arms race. As long as pay is prohibited, and I am not saying that it should be allowed, colleges will use over-the-top facilities to gain a recruiting edge. How about individual amenities for each locker including USB outlets, digital player portraits, exhaust fans, shoe dryers, mirror. A floating wood floor or wall to wall carpeting with a pad underneath instead of carpet squares?

Last edited:
"vertically hung"? scoreboard

oh my

A step up from our former HS locker room but totally underwhelming compared to our competitors. We are in a facilities arms race. As long as pay is prohibited, and I am not saying that it should be allowed, colleges will use over-the-top facilities to gain a recruiting edge. How about individual amenities for each locker including USB outlets, digital player portraits, exhaust fans, shoe dryers, mirror. A floating wood floor or wall to wall carpeting with a pad underneath instead of carpet squares?
Have I not heard that they’re concern is more with the facilities at Manley where these guys spend ALL their time? I think those newer ones at the Dome are not terrible considering the amount of time spent there.

Shoe dryers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom