Updated menu tailgate information for Clemson Fine Lot Tailgate

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Please see the below updated menu for Saturday's tailgate. At this time we remain completely booked for RSVP's my apologies but we are already over our cut line and are unable to handle any additional attendees.

Please also note that the tailgate lots officially open at 3pm, while we plan to be there before that we would ask attendees to wait until that point to begin showing up.

Clemson Menu
Pulled pork
Burgers
Hot dogs
Mac n cheese
Corn bread
Baked beans
Corn casserole
Loaded potato salad
Sausage, peppers and onions
BLT pasta salad
Stuffed hot cherry peppers
Ziti
Utica Greens
Chocolate chip caramel cookie bars and assorted cookies

A few other quick notes
1. Please note that due to the size of the tailgate we ask for your patience in dealing with food and drink availability and securing your wristband. Please remember everyone here is a volunteer and that this isn't Dinosaur BBQ catering.

2. We will as always offer the ability to self serve food and drink but would ask again that based on the size of the tailgate and the number of people attending that people drink/eat within reason. This isnt the game to challenge DCCUSE and Chip to a drink off.

3. Please note that the grills will be turned off an hour before the game with cleanup commencing shortly after. Please give a hand in helping with cleanup as the main group will have put in many hours already and would like to see kickoff, as Consigliere always said "we’re fans too".

Thanks and see ya Saturday.

Last edited:

Cuseregular

All American
Please see the below updated menu for Saturday's tailgate. At this time we remain completely booked for RSVP's my apologies but we are already over our cut line and are unable to handle any additional attendees.

Please also note that the tailgate lots officially open at 3pm, while we plan to be there before that we would ask attendees to wait until that point to begin showing up.

Clemson Menu
Pulled pork
Burgers
Hot dogs
Mac n cheese
Corn bread
Baked beans
Corn casserole
Loaded potato salad
Sausage, peppers and onions
BLT pasta salad
Ziti
Utica Greens
Chocolate chip caramel cookie bars and assorted cookies

A few other quick notes
1. Please note that due to the size of the tailgate we ask for your patience in dealing with food and drink availability and securing your wristband. Please remember everyone here is a volunteer and that this isn't Dinosaur BBQ catering.

2. We will as always offer the ability to self serve food and drink but would ask again that based on the size of the tailgate and the number of people attending that people drink/eat within reason. This isnt the game to challenge DCCUSE and Chip to a drink off.

3. Please note that the grills will be turned off an hour before the game with cleanup commencing shortly after. Please give a hand in helping with cleanup as the main group will have put in many hours already and would like to see kickoff, as Consigliere always said "we’re fans too".

Thanks and see ya Saturday.
Game on boys!(and gals!)

upperdeck

Living Legend
funny thing. Dinosaur just got 2 violations i know of in the last couple weeks down here catering events for us because of improper food prep.. lots of pissed off high ranking officials after that. nothing better than Deans not having food show up at a big event.

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
I feel this is reverse psychology now.

millsy12

Walk On
Can't wait everyone! We will definitely lend a hand for the cleanup. We appreciate all you guys do!

Orangezoo

Living Legend
I know you guys are over your cut line but looking forward still to swinging by to say hello and meet some of y'all!

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Anyone have an address or very crude directions for how to find this lot? I have an idea but not harm confirming!

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Anyone have an address or very crude directions for how to find this lot? I have an idea but not harm confirming!
Try intersection of Raynor and Henry...

Chip

Living Legend
You can google maps Fine Lot, Syracuse and it will work. Keep it simple.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom