US-Canada in World Junior Hockey today ... | Syracusefan.com

US-Canada in World Junior Hockey today ...

3-1 to the USA was it? Undefeated in pool play, 4-0. Hope their play continues.

3-1 to the USA was it? Undefeated in pool play, 4-0. Hope their play continues.

It was important to finish first in the pool, in order to avoid the Swedes until the final. They're all studded up again this year.

PS: now I can wear my USA jersey to hockey on Monday. :D

USA looks good, same for Sweden. Canada always seems to have a goaltending problem in this tournament lately. Not to mention, third overall pick Pierre Luc Dubois, has been MIA. I predict a big fat disappointing bronze.

Wow - that final was incredible. So much more exciting than the NHL.

Great battle by our guys, to fight back from two separate two-goal deficits. Both teams played with so much passion and intensity.

Can't wait for the outdoor game next NYE between USA & Canada.

giphy.gif
USA! USA! USA!

Wow - that final was incredible. So much more exciting than the NHL.

Great battle by our guys, to fight back from two separate two-goal deficits. Both teams played with so much passion and intensity.

Can't wait for the outdoor game next NYE between USA & Canada.

I was quite proud of both teams. There were no bad acts, and not an ounce of quit anywhere. Both teams will have 8-9 returning players next year, when Buffalo will be the host city. Some of you guys should be able to get to see some of those games. I went to some of the them when they were here in Calgary in 2012 and it was absolutely terrific.

Canada with 6 PP and all that talent and one goal to show for it. That was the game right there. That Kid greenway is from Canton, where i played minor hockey growing up. of course then i ran out of place to play for high school as my high-school had no freaking team.

Canada with 6 PP and all that talent and one goal to show for it. That was the game right there. That Kid greenway is from Canton, where i played minor hockey growing up. of course then i ran out of place to play for high school as my high-school had no freaking team.
Canton has had high school hockey for as long as I remember?

Canton has had high school hockey for as long as I remember?

i commuted there for minor hockey, i didnt live there..i grew up in the greater Gouverneur metroplex LOL

i commuted there for minor hockey, i didnt live there..i grew up in the greater Gouverneur metroplex LOL
Got it. On a side note, my wife and Jordan Greenway's mother (Shannon) used to work together and are friends. They were texting each other furiously last night , Lol. Jordan's brother, JD,plays for Wisconsin, defense, and we went with Shannon to see play against St. Lawrence earlier this year. Both boys have a bright future

He's a beast .. wild have a good one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom