USF is Scheduling 2 for 1s and UCF Doesn't Like It | Syracusefan.com

USF is Scheduling 2 for 1s and UCF Doesn't Like It

Things will get interesting if USF goes .500 or better (out of the 6 games - they obviously can’t go .500 in a 3 game series w/o a tie). Actually, they’ll get interesting if USF gets smoked, too.

236E53D6-1841-415D-A756-41B823C09C3C.gif

UCF is just such an unlikable team.
Yeah, but reading the article, I kinda got their point.

On the other hand, you could argue it's more about making $3million than competing with more p5 teams. (It's never going to be a P6) I'd take the 2 for 1's, and hope to win 2 outta 3. If any team is going to join a P5 conference, IMO, it should be UCF. What better way than beating more P5's? Penny wise, Pound foolish.

They tried to hard bargain against UF and a peer school does what they wouldn’t.

You want the exposure? You want a real shot at the title? You gotta do what you gotta do.

Not sorry in the least. I hope USF pulls a couple upsets away from home against their P5 NC slate.

UCF is lame.

They tried to hard bargain against UF and a peer school does what they wouldn’t.

You want the exposure? You want a real shot at the title? You gotta do what you gotta do.

Not sorry in the least. I hope USF pulls a couple upsets away from home against their P5 NC slate.

UCF is lame.
You can’t expect a team just one year removed from a fake national championship to agree to a 2-1 series. Come to think of it, UCF should just pretend one of the away games is a home game - they could declare themselves the home team that week like they declared themselves national champions- problem solved!

UCF is doing a great job of making themselves unlikable. And it's not like when everybody outside of south florida hated Miami in the 80's. Miami had big mouths but they backed it up by playing anyone anywhere at anytime while establishing their reputation. I can respect that way more than a school that thinks way too highly of itself for beating up a crap conference.

You have a student body of 70,000 and are proud of filling your 45,000 seat stadium? That is not P5 worthy. A P5 state school that size should conservatively be averaging 90,000 plus.

Pay your dues for a while UCF.

...the easy response would seem to be that UCF should mind their friggin business.

Maybe their AD used to be that incredibly annoying UCF poster who was talking crap on here in 2001, until Cuse tossed them around the Dome. Same whiny personality.

...the easy response would seem to be that UCF should mind their friggin business.

Maybe their AD used to be that incredibly annoying UCF poster who was talking crap on here in 2001, until Cuse tossed them around the Dome. Same whiny personality.
The CFU guy? Bees loved him!