Using the Thread Display Options... | Syracusefan.com

Using the Thread Display Options...

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
If you want to focus on a single recruiting class, note that you can filter things to only see that class by going to the bottom of a recruiting board, selecting Display Options, and then selecting a prefix on the far right.

I think having an official thread for each prospect is the way to go imo

Love that idea as well. Then when we get interviews or new info on that prospect, we don't have to create a new thread. Just add to the existing.

If that were the approach, having a thread view feature would be really useful--otherwise, it is going to be really tough to keep track of updates.

If that were the approach, having a thread view feature would be really useful--otherwise, it is going to be really tough to keep track of updates.

I'm curious, how do others view these boards? I've heard some of these complaints and I guess I don't understand them. I sort the threads by last message, that way all the newest threads/replies are at the top of the board and colored Orange. All the old threads with no replies since I last read are blue. I find it quite easy to view these boards and see at a glance what is new and what to read.

I like having the recruiting threads separated out only that it just keeps things a little more organized on the main boards, now if we could just keep all the Knicks and kickball posts on the Pro Sports board we'd be on to something. :) By the way, just want to give a little "thanks" to the admins of the site that work so hard on it.

I'm curious, how do others view these boards? I've heard some of these complaints and I guess I don't understand them. I sort the threads by last message, that way all the newest threads/replies are at the top of the board and colored Orange. All the old threads with no replies since I last read are blue. I find it quite easy to view these boards and see at a glance what is new and what to read.

I like having the recruiting threads separated out only that it just keeps things a little more organized on the main boards, now if we could just keep all the Knicks and kickball posts on the Pro Sports board we'd be on to something. :) By the way, just want to give a little "thanks" to the admins of the site that work so hard on it.
Yeah this is the best designed board I go to. I Love that I can tell right off what has new info and what doesn't by color. I love that when I click on the thread it takes me to the first reply I haven't read. And I love the new recruiting board additions. Really well organized and getting better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom