UVA QB Brennan Armstrong Portal to NC State | Syracusefan.com

UVA QB Brennan Armstrong Portal to NC State

David332

All American
Virginia QB Brennan Armstrong has entered the transfer portal as a grad transfer, @247SportsPortal has learned. Armstrong has thrown for more than 9,000 yards in his career.

247sports.com/Player/Brennan…

interesting. I assume he won't be coming here. Unless Shrader decided to leave for some reason that I don't think will happen, then this would be pretty perfect as you'd think Syracuse would be a likely landing spot if we were interested. So him leaving UVA is probably good for us. Unless of course he goes to an opponent of of ours...

Oh man lol

There’s gotta be something to this

7918B3CC-8B2A-4991-8AA3-3059E10C7822.jpeg

I just don't see the need for Armstrong.
2023 - Schrader closes out his eligibility (and flies his jet into the sunset)
2024 & '25 - Battle Royale between Lamson, CD-RW and Sellers
First let me just say this, I LOVE Garrett Shrader. But I would imagine Anae and Beck would be licking their chops over this. I don’t know what to make of any of this.

It’s possible of course that this has nothing to do with us

he was completely messed up by tony e
Yes he was. I don't blame him for getting out of UVa. It must have been a nightmare year for him in many ways.

If Bronco gets a HC job somewhere, look for Armstrong to surface there. I doubt we would take him but with the pre-existing relationship, it could happen. It would all come down to whether the staff thought Armstrong was an upgrade over Shrader.

My guess is no but stranger things have happened.

If Shrader stays we aren't bring him in. Would not go over too well with a lot of the team you would think. But if Shrader goes its probably almost a done deal and we certainly should try to bring him in. He is way more proven than CDRW or Lamson.

If Shrader stays we aren't bring him in. Would not go over too well with a lot of the team you would think. But if Shrader goes its probably almost a done deal and we certainly should try to bring him in. He is way more proven than CDRW or Lamson.

Agreed he's not going anywhere that he's not going to start.

Would never happen but imagine if we had both and defenses didn’t know which we would start for each game? What a nightmare to scheme.

Agreed he's not going anywhere that he's not going to start.
Even if the staff thinks he is slightly better and told him he would be the starter I don't think they would bring him in. It just seems like a risky thing to do team chemistry wise if Shafer was still here.

Maybe we bring him in and go with a split QB set. Be the 1st team to embrace it. Is the snap going to the lefty or the righty? Where does the pass rush go if there is no pocket and 2 QBs, both of whom can run?
This is feeling like Rocky ll and I’m loving it. In the words of Mickey “that’ll make history. But first we need speed, greasy fast SPEED!”

Shrader has not said what he’s doing next year. I hope the staff knows his plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom