UVA Vs Lehigh | Syracusefan.com

UVA Vs Lehigh

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Catching this game out on the ACC Network.

Teams at 2-2 at the end of 1.

A few thoughts, both teams are turning it over at an alarming rate ( we know all about that). Lots of sloppy passes and good checks.

Virginia's high flying offense is totally MIA. I don't know if the coaching staff is trying to limit turnovers but there not really pushing anything or going fast paced at all.

Lehigh is playing zone and UVA is struggling to get good looks, Laviano and Kraus total non factors so far.

Conrad is playing and moving fairly well but doesn't look like himself yet.

Schwenk didn't take any draws in the 1st quarter and they got routed at teh X and thats continued in the 2nd quarter. Lehigh now up 5-2. UVA does not look good.

UVA is a penalty machine, at least 4 or 5 penalties already.

Catching this game out on the ACC Network.

Teams at 2-2 at the end of 1.

A few thoughts, both teams are turning it over at an alarming rate ( we know all about that). Lots of sloppy passes and good checks.

Virginia's high flying offense is totally MIA. I don't know if the coaching staff is trying to limit turnovers but there not really pushing anything or going fast paced at all.

Lehigh is playing zone and UVA is struggling to get good looks, Laviano and Kraus total non factors so far.

Conrad is playing and moving fairly well but doesn't look like himself yet.

Schwenk didn't take any draws in the 1st quarter and they got routed at teh X and thats continued in the 2nd quarter. Lehigh now up 5-2. UVA does not look good.
Tiffany has ton of talent but his team has been sloppy and undisciplined. I could argue that his system/process does not get the most out of his talent

I thought UVA played fast. This like watching Denver-Notre Dame, but sloppy

6-4 on Kraus goal

I would also say that Desko could extract more from Virginia's talented roster.

The shot clock has changed nothing on the front end of possessions. It’s still clear, sub, sub, sub, work it around 18 times, dodge 1v1 into a 1v2

It looks like Lehigh was without there top 2 returning scorers from last year Pettit and Spence. No wonder their offense looked sort of dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom