Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Virginia Tech
Saturday, October 23, 2021 | 12:30 p.m.
TV: RSN [YES Network in NY] | Tom Werme '91, James Bates, Wiley Ballard

1635003101493.png

Just realizing now that youtubetv doesn’t have the YES network, anybody know if the game will also be available on ESPN+ even tho it’s being broadcasted by YES?

I’ve had two cups of coffee this morning.

I’m pleased with my start.

I’m not pleased with the yard work ahead. I’m just getting started on it.

I’m excited for today’s game. We will perform well.

Just realizing now that youtubetv doesn’t have the YES network, anybody know if the game will also be available on ESPN+ even tho it’s being broadcasted by YES?
It's listed on ESPN 3. Just hope it's not blacked-out locally.

I signed up for the Directv stream through Att yesterday. The ONLY service that carries YES. If you cancel within 14 days you get your money back. I tried ESPN3 before that, and it’s blacked out for me

It was for me. Read post #6
I get YES at home, but I'm at my lake house this weekend. I usually stream everything through my Roku using my spectrum account. I had problems getting the YES app to work. I have ESPN plus, so I hope it works.

I downloaded the yes network app to stream it, Bc it was blacked out on ESPN app. Also I may be the only one but I love nooner games.

I get YES at home, but I'm at my lake house this weekend. I usually stream everything through my Roku using my spectrum account. I had problems getting the YES app to work. I have ESPN plus, so I hope it works.
I had trouble with Yes app last year but I think they redesigned it. If you have spectrum in ny it works great

I had trouble with Yes app last year but I think they redesigned it. If you have spectrum in ny it works great
I actually just set up the YES app through my roku, took 5 minutes max. I had no idea YES even had an app. Good to go for the game.

Before anyone wants to blame SU for potential blackouts, a friendly reminder that carriage deals are handled by the conference, not the schools.

Last edited:
Damn. Just realizing now I’m screwed out of the game too. Missed at least 2 games last year cutting the cord. Was going to switch back to spectrum this summer and dragged my feet.

The game will be blacked out on ESPN3.

For Syracuse area or beyond that? I can never find where that info is. I’m in the Albany area.

Damn. Just realizing now I’m screwed out of the game too. Missed at least 2 games last year cutting the cord. Was going to switch back to spectrum this summer and dragged my feet.
Boo to the Q.

Im in CNY and I'm blacked out on the WatchESPN app as I have YoutubeTV. (I actually learned to check ahead of time not 5 minutes before the game). I tried checking reddit streams and buffstreams and even firstrow and couldn't find it there either. I don't wanna go to the bar all day but I'm not opposed to it either. If anyone has a working stream please share.

EDIT: I was able to find it on buffstreams Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Live Stream Online | BuffStreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom