Va Tech Thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Thoughts...

FmPJhTLaAAIjo7J

FmPJhSfXgAENA2P

If we play the good lineup, we have a chance Vs most teams.

if we play the lineup that was shown to be one of the worst in the ACC, we don’t.

those are my thoughts.

Ya. Mods feel free to kill my thread.

That lineup, J4M, is good. Let’s run with it.

If we play the good lineup, we have a chance Vs most teams.

if we play the lineup that was shown to be one of the worst in the ACC, we don’t.

those are my thoughts.
Or we could just start the game at 15 minutes and spot the opponents a 7 pt lead . Then begin with the good lineup. Might save us a couple fouls

Benny gonna end up at ELAC on the next season of Last Chance U. He reminds me of alot of those guys

Probably our best win of the season.
-Joe was excellent. Yes he took 4 to 6 ridiculous shots and I would rather he had gone 10 per 17 from the field instead of 10 for 20. But that is nitpicking and when he finally had somebody guarding him who he was bigger than he abused him. Just a terrific game for JG3 especially since he only had two turnovers.
-I also thought Judah did a better job taking care of the ball with only two turnovers. He has only had three assists but seemed to make more of an effort to get guys involved. Can’t have him missing those free throws though.
-again Jesse did not show up for the first half. His rebounding was much better in the second half but he missed a ton of easy baskets. It almost feels like he has the yips on offense right now.
-Maliq was is outstanding. Does the little things so well like save a bad pass towards the end of the game and throw it ahead for an assist. Can shoot nicely with both hands around the basket. Actually boxes out. Doesn’t take plays off. What’s amazing is many of us have been begging for this kid to get more time but somehow JB couldn’t see it. Must’ve been a lot of bad practices.
-Justin Taylor is so solid. An underrated aspect of his game is that he does not panic when pressured with the ball. Love his stroke but also was impressed by his one hand runner in the first half. I think he will be even better at the two because in the zone he has trouble rebounding against bigger players. But this is a kid who is a winner and will continue to improve with experience and more confidence to look for his shot.
-JB playes JBA for four minutes to start against Virginia and we have not seen him since. Just more evidence of the insanity of starting JBA over Brown or Taylor among others.
-ironic that Bell was injured rebounding. Everybody loves to rip this kid but I love his shot and I just wonder if he is simply playing out of position and could be a very effective two guard.
-Nice win. Can’t go backwards against Notre Dame.

I get wanting to pile on Benny. But if we want to be a good team, we still could use him this year. I hope he takes a breather and regroups.

Yep, desperately need for him depth purposes at least.

I like going with Mintz/Girard/Taylor/Brown/Jesse as the starters with Symir/Benny/Hima off the bench, and using Bell/Copeland very sparingly

Team is progressing, may be close to turning a corner.

I get wanting to pile on Benny. But if we want to be a good team, we still could use him this year. I hope he takes a breather and regroups.
I think what SHOULD be the reality of it is Brown is our best overall forward and has been all year.

Benny is neck and neck with Taylor for 2nd….can Benny play together with Brown though?

If it’s PF or nothing….then it’s backup PF minutes. If he can play with Benny, then play better than Taylor.

yeah, and hes not going to get it.

im just saying I don’t see the need to crap on him on the board.
just hope for the best

Yeah- he is a kid who we all want to see succeed who was a bigtime recruit with pro aspirations. In year two so much isn't going his way and last years patience is clearly not there.

I hope he gets it even though he doesn't appear he will, at least not here. It really sucks as he is a DC kid and was all Cuse for a long time. I freaking hate seeing that.

I think what SHOULD be the reality of it is Brown is our best overall forward and has been all year.

Benny is neck and neck with Taylor for 2nd….can Benny play together with Brown though?

If it’s PF or nothing….then it’s backup PF minutes. If he can play with Benny, then play better than Taylor.
I see no reason Brown can’t play with Benny (If Benny is playing well) other than “SPACING”

Imagine if he were ready ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom