Vandy fires Derek Mason / hires Clark Lea | Syracusefan.com

Vandy fires Derek Mason / hires Clark Lea

Lewis on there. He is getting P5 interest yet people here still Pooh on him possibly coaching here

If Vandy can't get Clark Lea, I go after Clawson. He has an exciting O for the fans. He knows what it is like to recruit to a private school in the South. He already recruits GA and Fla. Plus VA and NC are right nearby. He also gets kids from Texas to Wake, but now Texas is in conference. He isn't likely to go jump ship once he has success.

Lewis on there. He is getting P5 interest yet people here still Pooh on him possibly coaching here
Dude people are not disregarding him. It's his ties to Dino. Maybe the AD wants a Pro style in the future or maybe Lewis doesn't want to be the guy replacing Dino because of their friendship. I think everyone believes Lewis has upside though.

Why would Clawson make that move? $?

Money and resources. Plus it is the SEC the top of CFB. SC, Mizzou, Tenn, UK, Ole Miss are all currently beatable. If you can go 2-3 against those guys you can make a Bowl.

That's more about the dynamics of his relationship to Babers than whether he is qualified or not.

What makes Nashville one of the best places to live in?

What makes Nashville one of the best places to live in?
No state income tax. Clean city nightlife on par with any other city. Great food. Everyone is moving there right now.

No state income tax to start.
Ok. Is that enough? Are Memphis, Knoxville, and Chattanooga as desireable? There are 7 states with no state income tax. Are the cities in those states as desirable. There has to be more than just taxes.

Best restaurants. One of cleanest cities ever. Great people. Great seasonal weather. Tons of sports teams. Great nightlife. It checks every box
I guess that does sound appealling, if you're a city person into that stuff.

Vandy Coach has gotten Vandy to two bowl game wins in his tenure there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom