VaTech favored by 6.5 | Syracusefan.com

VaTech favored by 6.5

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Hmmm. Hopefully we are celebrating at noon and at 9:05 pm.

Last edited:
I thought you meant celebrating winning today's early Pick 3 at Gulfstream on Pegasus Day.
Not sure about the early Pk3, but I'm hoping Skippylongstocking runs a good race in the PWC today.

Also, Three Two Zone in the Toboggan Stakes at Aqueduct, a horse I have won money on in the past. Could be outclassed, but I'm hoping the zone is effective today.

Not sure about the early Pk3, but I'm hoping Skippylongstocking runs a good race in the PWC today.

Also, Three Two Zone in the Toboggan Stakes at Aqueduct, a horse I have won money on in the past. Could be outclassed, but I'm hoping the zone is effective today.
Three Two Zone isn't outclassed in that spot, as every horse in that race has holes. He probably needed his last race. If he runs back to good races last summer, he's right there. Should be a decent price today. Good luck!

Three Two Zone isn't outclassed in that spot, as every horse in that race has holes. He probably needed his last race. If he runs back to good races last summer, he's right there. Should be a decent price today. Good luck!
If only he had longer legs.

FWIW, early .50 PK3 at GP paid $552.50. Would have been a cause for celebration. Hoping the no chalk results continue.

Lay the points it's going to be a blood bath

Not a good day, so far, for (the) Three Two Zone.
One silver lining with our habitual slow starts. Good in game betting opportunities. I just got us +17.5. We'll cover that.

One silver lining with our habitual slow starts. Good in game betting opportunities. I just got us +17.5. We'll cover that.
Good job with that play!

Unfortunately, that is where we are right now. Hoping we cover +17.5 in the second half vs VT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom