Very OT: one of our own is kinda famous | Syracusefan.com

Very OT: one of our own is kinda famous

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Our very own Fairfaxcuse has ratcheded up the IQ average of our board. He recently testified in front of Congress on SSI which is his special area of knowledge and expertise. If I didn't know better I might of been fooled into thinking that he's actually smart. Kind of a cool thing to watch. He is "Dr. Wittenburg" about 15 min in. Watch toward the end the fireworks between a panel member and congressman.

Check it out....

http://waysandmeans.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=49

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Pffft seriously unimpressed

Not like he starred on Jersey Shore or something important like that.

Rocco

Watching you.
Nice, good for him! Definately a touchy subject.

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
i was in 2 espn gameday 'war room' commercials from 2 or 3 years ago.

How much did i help with the forum IQ?

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Our very own Fairfaxcuse has ratcheded up the IQ average of our board. He recently testified in front of Congress on SSI which is his special area of knowledge and expertise. If I didn't know better I might of been fooled into thinking that he's actually smart. Kind of a cool thing to watch. He is "Dr. Wittenburg" about 15 min in. Watch toward the end the fireworks between a panel member and congressman.

Check it out....

http://waysandmeans.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=49

Dr. Fairfaxcuse? I swear I have to take better notes on what you people do before the alcohol makes me forget everything.

Oh, and go to 15:50 in, if you go to 15:00 you're going to think Fairfaxcuse is aging terribly.

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Pffft seriously unimpressed

Not like he starred on Jersey Shore or something important like that.

LOL. Yeah like I said I thought just for a second those thoughts, then that quickly passed and I realized he's really the drunken ingrate we see at the tailgates...;)

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
did he recommend getting rid of it?

Essentially it was a mend it don't end it approach. That there are significant problems with the current version promoting too much dependency and not enough launching off to better lives. Advised concrete approaches to a better system. Actually pretty interesting listening. As I said if I didn't know him so well I would've thought he was smart or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyloo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom