Very Poorly Officiated Game Against Bryant | Syracusefan.com

Very Poorly Officiated Game Against Bryant

dlegend44

Scout Team
The officiating seemed exceptionally poor today. Somehow it almost balanced out. I expected the game to be called extremely tight after the double slap, but it really wasn't...unless Jessie got anywhere near the ball. The 4th foul called on Edwards was egregiously bad. The officials tried to redeem themselves and hand us the game at the end with what seemed like an unnecessary technical with 30 seconds left. Somehow, we found a way to screw up that. Our most experienced player right next to our well seasoned head coach...failed to call a time out.

Grasso is a clown and looks like an extra from the Sopranos. I was glad to see Boeheim let that dirt bag know before he walked off the floor. I am trying sooooo hard to stay positive with this team because they are incredibly young. Judah has to become a leader, that slap really hurt the team. I feel like Edwards starts every game with 2 fouls. Girard has not performed well in the last 2 games against good defensive teams that key on him as the number 1 option. Justin Taylor's coming out party was the only real positive from today.

This game was pure slop! I am going to put my Orange colored glasses on and write this off as an outlier.

urn-publicid-ap-org-788800b53b4233713fbbff299acb495cNEC_Wagner_Bryant_Basketball_40826.jpg

Grasso got the last laugh and coached circles around Boeheim. It was sickening.

Grasso got the last laugh and coached circles around Boeheim. It was sickening.
I think he coached horribly, we just stink. How you don’t get Jesse fouled out in 13 minutes is insane. You bring that ball to the hoop 20 times in a row if you have to to get him out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom