VICK: An Exclusive Bleacher Report Documentary (Chapter 1: Origins) | Syracusefan.com

VICK: An Exclusive Bleacher Report Documentary (Chapter 1: Origins)

Was just talking about that this weekend. That pretty much drove the nail in the coach p coffin. If we got Vick who knows what would have happened. Maybe we are talking about coach p going out on top

Was just talking about that this weekend. That pretty much drove the nail in the coach p coffin. If we got Vick who knows what would have happened. Maybe we are talking about coach p going out on top

I think the lack of investment in the program would have caught up to us regardless but it is an interesting What if.

I saw it as less of a final nail and more of the beginning of the end. Imagine the 2001 team with Vick on offense and Freeney on defense (I'm assuming he stays one more year if he comes to 'cuse). The best player in the country on each side of the ball.

I saw it as less of a final nail and more of the beginning of the end. Imagine the 2001 team with Vick on offense and Freeney on defense (I'm assuming he stays one more year if he comes to 'cuse). The best player in the country on each side of the ball.
Yeah would have been great. I'm trying to remember who the receivers were on those teams

I actually believe if he came we end up in the ACC in 2005. That set of events to me would have been something we all can reasonably assume would have happened. Regarding P, who knows. I think the school, with the infusion of the immediate ACC cash, would have invested in the football team at that point and then who knows what happens when P finally hangs it up. He may have been our Beamer and stuck around till this past year if he continued to crank out 8 win seasons on the back of a Vick run.

Hard to tell but we would have been in MUCH better position.