Video of Jordan's TD? | Syracusefan.com

Video of Jordan's TD?

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
3glr16.jpg

Also was just looking for one to send to his Mom. Does one exist? I am not finding it...

Also was just looking for one to send to his Mom. Does one exist? I am not finding it...
I did find one. It's at 3:30 on this video.

Ask upperdeck, he's trying to uncondense.

Yes, I made that word up and spell check isn't falling for it.

I did find one. It's at 3:30 on this video.

I think the Mo Neal run at 2:20 might have been my favorite. Safety put his helmet right on the football, you see those fumbled all the time. Not this time.

thanks for point out those clips. I had started focusing on the basketball game at that point but was interested in seeing how Jordan looked
I was in the exact same boat.

Sent the TD to his mom. She was thrilled to have it.. She had posted a photo of him running on Facebook. I posted this for her..Need to keep him happy until he becomes our star...
I think he will be our Reggie Bush.

Don't want to put too big of an expectation on him, but I think he'll become the biggest threat we've had on offense since McNabb.

I think he will be our Reggie Bush.

Don't want to put too big of an expectation on him, but I think he'll become the biggest threat we've had on offense since McNabb.
It’s nice that he is getting eased into it too. Having a few opportunities to close his freshman year is great for his confidence moving forward.

It’s nice that he is getting eased into it too. Having a few opportunities to close his freshman year is great for his confidence moving forward.
Absolutely. He's averaging over 7 yards a carry. Yeah, yeah, small sample sizes, he's doing it against backups, etc.

But it's so obvious when he runs that he's on a different level.

Absolutely. He's averaging over 7 yards a carry. Yeah, yeah, small sample sizes, he's doing it against backups, etc.

But it's so obvious when he runs that he's on a different level.

Howard and Adams looked to be on a high level when they finally got blocking. Adams didn't have a big day but he has looked good in other games. Block for these guys and they can all get it done.

Howard and Adams looked to be on a high level when they finally got blocking. Adams didn't have a big day but he has looked good in other games. Block for these guys and they can all get it done.

Moe had a nice day too

RBs all look better when there are holes or at least room to make someone miss.. making 3-4 guys miss in a small space is for Jim brown types.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom