VIP Membership Discount | Syracusefan.com

VIP Membership Discount

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
50% off over at 24/7...it won't last long

You get a year for about $53

You can read VIP posts at all 24/7 sites

Also, you get a free subscription to Paramount Plus (that is a huge bennie)

If you want to continue reading quality articles by Stephen Bailey this is your way to support him.

Yeah no. Continue to see bs ratings by dumb Dohn. No thanks.

Not that there is any recruiting news, but I might do it just for the paramount plus
It says Premium Paramount Plus, which is the add-free tier. If that's the case, then I'm signing up as that is $100 alone.

50% off over at 24/7...it won't last long

You get a year for about $53

You can read VIP posts at all 24/7 sites

Also, you get a free subscription to Paramount Plus (that is a huge bennie)

If you want to continue reading quality articles by Stephen Bailey this is your way to support him.
Paramount + subscription starts when the half-price special promotion ends. e.g. if you subscribe today, the Paramount subscription kicks in on 8/7/23. That might be fine, but if you cancel the special promotion a day before the end of the period (which is required in order to avoid auto billing at the full price) you'll lose the free Paramount + subscription.

Paramount + subscription starts when the half-price special promotion ends. e.g. if you subscribe today, the Paramount subscription kicks in on 8/7/23. That might be fine, but if you cancel the special promotion a day before the end of the period (which is required in order to avoid auto billing at the full price) you'll lose the free Paramount + subscription.
I got mine right away on promo...and I actually did the maneuver you said (canceling and reupping at a new promo) and I still kept it. But I heard others lost Paramount Plus.

I'll let them renew this year at the higher rate...I do get value out of Paramount Plus. I watch only two TV shows and both are on CBS. It is awesome to watch them in 42-43 mins with no commercials.

Last edited:
I would do it to help support Steve he’s one of the good ones

I subscribed about a year ago, because I think he puts out the most, and best, content.

The recruiting rankings are a good tag long, just for the reference, who has offers from who, etc.

I don't get too worked up over biased recruiting writers, it seems like their job is punishment enough.

Despite the Paramount perk I quit 247 because I couldn’t continue to support 247’s clear pro-Rutgers and anti-Cuse bias. It’s starts with Brian “Sus” Dohn’s ridiculous rankings nonsense - upgrading any Rut kid and frequently downgrading SU kids.

I like Bailey but he writes feature articles. He doesn’t deliver any recruiting news to speak of.

McAllister at SI is the way to go if you want recruiting intel. Unfortunately 247 North east regional team has multiple Rutgers stooges and no one looking out for SU

F Brian “Sus” Dohn

Despite the Paramount perk I quit 247 because I couldn’t continue to support 247’s clear pro-Rutgers and anti-Cuse bias. It’s starts with Brian “Sus” Dohn’s ridiculous rankings nonsense - upgrading any Rut kid and frequently downgrading SU kids.

I like Bailey but he writes feature articles. He doesn’t deliver any recruiting news to speak of.

McAllister at SI is the way to go if you want recruiting intel. Unfortunately 247 North east regional team has multiple Rutgers stooges and no one looking out for SU

F Brian “Sus” Dohn
I miss mike doing his podcast he had some really good episodes

I think he’ll do his SI Bleav podcast again this season

I belonged to Rivals when it was good. Then it wasn't.
I switched to 247 when it was good. Then it wasn't.
Now I am with Sports Illustrated. I hope it remains good.

SyracuseFan.com has been the only consistently good site over the years.

I'm going to pass because the price of good beer keeps going up.
I've been enjoying this up on the Lake. Really good and pretty close to Shiner's long standing Ruby Red

I've been enjoying this up on the Lake. Really good and pretty close to Shiner's long standing Ruby Red

Absolutely the greatest beer to ever be brewed.

Absolutely love this beer

Save me some

Kolsch is one of my favorite beer styles. Especially when it's fresh from a keg in Koln (or Dusseldorf).

The catch with this is, if you take the 50% off you don’t get access to Paramount Plus until the promo price period ends on 247 which is one full year after you subscribe….soooo for that 50% off price you actually don’t get paramount plus