Virginia at Virginia Tech | Syracusefan.com

Virginia at Virginia Tech

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Game of the night on a very light hoops slate. I'd like Virginia to win to keep their high ranking when they roll into the Dome along with the fact that we are neck and neck with the Hokies in the ACC standings and would like to pull ahead of them. I honestly have no idea how this game will play out. Everyone speaks of Virginia very highly, their #3 ranking is deserved and their ACC success over the last 5 years is undeniably great. But I could easily see them losing tonight or winning in a route. The Cavaliers struggled at home with Notre Dame over the weekend and have not looked dominant in the other games I have watched them this season.

Virginia follows this game up with a trip to Louisville Saturday (the first of 2 remaining with the Cardinals) while Tech goes to Notre Dame the same day.

Definitely want VT to lose. Let the big 3 keep winning and everyone else keep losing. Except for us of course.

We have no shot against UVA. Such a great passing TEAM, they know exactly what they want to do and then do it. Their motion is terrific and you can tell their players buy in to the scheme. Very unselfish. I'm jealous!

We have no shot against UVA. Such a great passing TEAM, they know exactly what they want to do and then do it. Their motion is terrific and you can tell their players buy in to the scheme. Very unselfish. I'm jealous!

If we are good Cuse and they are less than perfect UVA we got a shot.

Total animal ball - wow - talk about a physical game.

Buzz workin the Net rankings again

I guess I get it, but down 10 with 40 seconds to go and the time out. Gotta be depressing to be in attendance and sit through it. At that point you gotta be thinking let's just end this and go home.

I think we have a shot because I think we will get more looks than usual against those guys. We need to make 3's and they need to miss some but we have a shot.

Hard to believe Virginia is this good being so predictable. Stop Guy and/or Jerome and you should win. How teams haven't been able to do that boggles my mind.

Hard to believe Virginia is this good being so predictable. Stop Guy and/or Jerome and you should win. How teams haven't been able to do that boggles my mind.

Their best player is Hunter. He will be a lottery pick.

Their best player is Hunter. He will be a lottery pick.

Also the 91st ranked recruit 2 years ago that redshirted.

Still Guy and Jerome make that team go and are always the guys taking the big shots.

If it were that simple ... how have they only lost about 19 ACC games the last 6 years? Yes, you're reading that right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom