Virginia Game Thread... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

I don't think I've ever seen a half that was so uninspired, so poorly executed, so lopsided, so horrible.

Good lord... We were up 4 at halftime.

This.

It's like we missed 4 possessions in a row and it was time to quit.

This team really has no spine whatsoever at times.

The empty seats across the dome with 3 minutes left said it all.

Our fans aren't going to sit around and watch these guys half ass it.

Not much a swan song for senior night.

Kudos to Virginia, they kept kicking us in the ribs when we went down. It was an arsewhooping.

just face gaurd guy jerome and hunter...the other uva guys aint scoring at all.
FSU just did this to very good effect. UVA looked downright PEDESTRIAN when they dont have 10 feet cushions to launch 30 footers - man to man defense is kryptonite for UVA

FSU just did this to very good effect. UVA looked downright PEDESTRIAN when they dont have 10 feet cushions to launch 30 footers - man to man defense is kryptonite for UVA

"But, but you can't stop someone shooting from 30 feet!!"

- zone acolytes

Some fun quotes with posters removed because I don't want it to be mean, just some fun ribbing.

They’re good.. really good, but I don’t see them beating Duke or the current version of UNC.

Good teams with athletes won’t zone them.

I wouldn’t bet on them making the Final 4.

Yeah, not a shot in hell I'd bank on UVA to make the FF.

for all those who think UVA is winning it all I've got a money bracket pool you are welcome to join

Lol, no chance. UVA has proven they’re built for the regular season. They’ve consistently underperformed in the NCAAt. I see this year’s UVA team being no different. ANY team will look great shooting 75% from 3.

Against fellow elite teams, they have no post presence and no guard who can break down a defense.

Basically like us, but on steroids shooting-wise, with better coaching.

Nailed it

People love ripping Virginia for last year, and I get it they should have won, but hunter was the guy they lost right before March. As you can see... he’s kind of a player. Aka lottery pick. He was a key rotational guy.

Some fun quotes with posters removed because I don't want it to be mean, just some fun ribbing.

Nailed it
And yet, they had no business getting past Purdue

Nailed it

Congrats!!

Look behind you - I think a horseshoe fell out of your arse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom