ATH Sahfi Reed
ATH Shyne Roberts
ATH Kaj Sanders
DL Jordan Thomas
WR Syair Torrence

Class of 2025
QB Charlie LaMorte

Last edited:
Looks like we are going to have a pretty good turn out according to the visitors list. All are pretty good players at their positions.

2024 WR/SS Sahfi Reed, MLK HS, Philadelphia, Pa

Have to say. Recruiting as a whole feels a lot stronger than in previous seasons. I mention this awhile back but I had lunch with someone in the fall who's well connected to athletics. It was said that everyone likes Dino and the University would spend to the max of their abilities to make him successful.

More and more after this season, I see that coming to fruition.

Are there any unsigned 2022 H.S. attending?

How about the 2022 JUCOs?

Portal transfers?

Could there be some immediate help available in addition to Goode and Mesidor?

I drove by Milford Academy two weekends ago, place is starting to look very rough on the outside.

Class of 2023

ATH Amir Akins
OL Jayden Bass
WR Dylan Braithwaite
TE David Clement
RB Cabe Covington
DB Langston Davis
DL Eric Gardner
OL Eric King
LB Malachi Mercer
LB Zyian Moultrie Goddard
LB Lonnie Rice
DE DJ Samuels

Class of 2024

DB Jaden Codrington
OL Nyier Daniels
OL Amori Francis
ATH Keon Kenner
ATH Sahfi Reed
ATH Shyne Roberts
ATH Kaj Sanders
DL Jordan Thomas
WR Syair Torrence

Class of 2025
QB Charlie LaMort
I wanted to add to this list in terms of adding more specifics, particularly only players who we and other schools have offered, school, position, HT & WT fast, very fast if no 40 from looking at tape. Some of the info comes from my going through sutomcat's best from NYS list as I did the same thing there through the top 20. And since we want to retain the best from our State.

I do not want to be negative, but some of the visitors on this list, (which were originally from McAllister @ 247), for their position, such as a corner back with no offers @ 5'10" 150, are not really realistic options, IMO. I walked on at SU at QB was awarded a scholie, practiced with Floyd, did after practice sprints with him and became a good friend. Both of us saw what a good hit can do do a player in practice. Probably some are just visiting to check the game out tonight and will grow a bit, hopefully, if they are in the 2024 cycle.

There are exceptions, (x), where noted where we have not offered, yet where the player is special and would add positively to our roster, IMO.

(x) Dylan Braithwaite, WR/PR, 5' 10" 175, Holy Trinity, NY, no 40,/ offer from Army
Very fast, (like Sean Tucker fast), creates separation between himself and DB's and runs away from them. Great routes. Catching the ball seems second nature to him, very fluid, graceful, changes direction on a dime, makes defenders miss badly. Returns punts making defenders miss and outruns them.

David Clement TE, 6' 7" 265/ Commited to SU

(x) Eric Gardner, 6' 1" 240 DL/LB, Archbishop Wood HS PA,/ offers from BC, CINN, MD, NW, PST, TXA&M, WVA

Eric King, 6' 3" 300 OL, St. Peters Prep, NJ/ offers from RU, SU

Zyian Moultrie - Goddard, 6' 2" 240 LB, Iona Prep, NY, 4.5, 131 Tckls, 25 TFL, 4.5 Scks/ offers from SU, AZST,TN, WVA// Man among boys, always in backfield throwing QB's and RB's down, very strong. >We get him, we have another elite type LB who won't need much development.<

Lonnie Rice, 6' 2" 200. LB/Edge, Lackawanna Community College/ offers from Alabama A&M, St Francis - listed here because he's a JUCO.

DJ Samuels, 6' 240 Edge, Bergen Catholic, NJ// offers from SU, BC, MI, NE, Miss, PST, RU, VA

Jordan Thomas 6' 6" 270 DL,// offers from SU, BC, GT, KY, MIA, PITT, PST, WVA

Kaj Sanders ATH, 6' 1" 175// offers from SU, BC, ND, PST, RU

Syair Torrence WR, 5' 11" CBA// offers from SU, BU

(x) Charlie Lamorte 6' 2" 190 QB, Don Bosco Prep, NJ// has visited SU and had the uniform on as you in the post below, offers from PST, Akron
He's the real deal. Hasn't stopped growing, one of the best tapes of a freshman QB I've ever seen. PState offered as a freshman. Could be a great get. NJ kid, we have to keep NJ, NY, PA feeder system open big time, 3 star as a Freshman. Google him and look for yourself.

Scouting report below:

SIZE:
Charlie has excellent size for a 2025 Pro Style QB at 6’2” 190 lbs. A very durable QB who shows good patience in the pocket as he waits for the play to develop. Good agility and lateral mobility within the backfield. A strong running QB with good quickness and agility.
ACCURACY:
Throws made of sharp precision, tight spiral delivery which are in-line with his receivers. Very accurate at short and intermediate range. Good timing of his receivers routes, leading them in stride.
ARM STRENGTH:
A strong throwing QB with unlimited range and accuracy. He can let it rip, making throws of high velocity or ease up for a softer delivery.
RELEASE:
A classic over the top delivery with a fully extended arm motion. He’s able to gain acceleration throughout his arm motion for added strength.
THROW ON RUN:
Charlie remains consistent while on the run. Displays strong forward momentum while maintaining his focus in his target.
FOOTWORK:
He’s very agile with quickness in step. Good mobility within the pocket, able to separate himself from traffic.
POISE:
Strong confidence in his abilities as a QB, and trusts in his instincts. Able to pick up on incoming pressure, stepping up in the pocket.
POCKET PRESENCE:
Good awareness of the space around him. Remains focused on the play, displaying good patience.
DECISION MAKING:
Quick initial read, connecting with his primary target. Very decisive on his throws, wasting very little time.
TOUCH:
A strong throwing QB who can adjust the velocity for a softer delivery.

Last edited:

2022 CB Saadite Green JR, Inglewood HS, Inglewood, CA