Visitors for February/March/Spring Practice 2019/April/May | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for February/March/Spring Practice 2019/April/May

Visitors for 2/23/19

I'll add to the list as I see more. Some of these prospects have been offered and have their own threads.

2020 OL Micah Mazzccua, St. Frances Academy, Baltimore, MD Offered
2020 WR Traeshon Holden, St. Frances Academy, Baltimore, MD Offered
2020 RB Blake Corum, St. Frances Academy, Baltimore, MD Offered

2020 WR Malachi Johnson, HD Woodson, Washington, DC
2020 S Ke'von Hunter, HD Woodson, Washington, DC Offered

Last edited:
Could be a big day! Sad I wont be there, will be infuriated if I miss Dino take over halftime once more

Visitors for 2/23/19

I'll add to the list as I see more. Some of these prospects have been offered and have their own threads.

2020 OL Micah Mazzccua, St. Frances Academy, Baltimore, MD Offered
Saw Coach Ward today...heard him say that there will some Wash DC area prospects in attendance tomorrow.

I wonder if somewhere in that mass of humanity there are some 2020 visitors.

I wonder if somewhere in that mass of humanity there are some 2020 visitors.

FWIW, The football recruits sit to the left of the band in the first row usually of basketball games. Last night the football recruits were 4 rows deep and probably 15-20 across with players and parents wearing football Lanyards. Saw a lot of our guys (mainly Cisco) leading the charge in the grouping. Most recruits and parents I've ever seen at a football or basketball game. By the end of the first half and throughout the entire second half, they did not sit down and some were intensely into the game cheering... Good to see the dome atmosphere was electric for these guys ...

FWIW, The football recruits sit to the left of the band in the first row usually of basketball games. Last night the football recruits were 4 rows deep and probably 15-20 across with players and parents wearing football Lanyards. Saw a lot of our guys (mainly Cisco) leading the charge in the grouping. Most recruits and parents I've ever seen at a football or basketball game. By the end of the first half and throughout the entire second half, they did not sit down and some were intensely into the game cheering... Good to see the dome atmosphere was electric for these guys ...
Win over the family, especially the Mom, and you greatly increase the odds of a commitment.

Good players.
Top men.
Raiders-Lost-Ark-1981-top-people.jpg