Vonleh's on the wrong team... | Syracusefan.com

Vonleh's on the wrong team...

supp

Hall of Fame
Just getting to watch the game replay now. Watching Vonleh for the first time. He looks like a Syracuse forward out there to me.

Just getting to watch the game replay now. Watching Vonleh for the first time. He looks like a Syracuse forward out there to me.
Thought the same thing. He'd look great in our zone and inside the foul line area as a high/ low guy on offense.

I see an undersized center who can't move as well as say Rak. Very poor interior defense at times. 16 freaking FTs? Nuts. How the hell could Vonleh close out on shooters? I wonder what SU saw him as. A 5? Maybe he wanted to be a point forward or something which would be crazy. I know I'm in the minority with him but just don't see it. As a 5 in the SU system maybe but I don't think he could play the 4 here.

Last edited:

Sorry Vonleh's a . I just got to the flagrant foul.

I see an undersized center who can't move as well as say Rak. Very poor interior defense at times. 16 freaking FTs? Nuts. How the hell could Vonleh close out on shooters? I wonder what SU saw him as. A 5? Maybe he wanted to be a point forward or something which would be crazy. I know I'm in the minority with him but just don't see it. As a 5 in the SU system maybe but I don't think he could play the 4 here.

He's a likely lottery pick after this season and would have been the starting power forward for SU if he had picked us. I'd love to have him.

Me too...the kid can flat out play. He gave all three of our centers absolute fits last night...

Last edited:

The funny thing about this thread is that I wonder if Vonleh was thinking the same thing last night. In hindsight he was probably saying I should have chose SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom