vs fbs ypp 19th on defense, 52 offense. combined ranking 22nd | Syracusefan.com

vs fbs ypp 19th on defense, 52 offense. combined ranking 22nd

Millhouse

Living Legend
Not a fluke
My attitude has always been to be good at offense and ok on defense only because I think defense is more volatile over time in the long run
But whatever, in any given year, it doesn't matter which is good and which is ok.
Remaining schedule with combined rankings

Beat ND BC and Wake, break the Pitt curse, win a bowl game, go 11-2

I don't want to go 7-6 every year. I don't mind the volatility if we get more double digit win seasons out of it, even if it means our average year is 6-7 or 5-8.

The yankees had the most wins of anyone in the 80s - does anyone care? because they never had a special season.

Not a fluke
My attitude has always been to be good at offense and ok on defense only because I think defense is more volatile over time in the long run
But whatever, in any given year, it doesn't matter which is good and which is ok.
Remaining schedule with combined rankings

Beat ND BC and Wake, break the Pitt curse, win a bowl game, go 11-2

I don't want to go 7-6 every year. I don't mind the volatility if we get more double digit win seasons out of it, even if it means our average year is 6-7 or 5-8.

The yankees had the most wins of anyone in the 80s - does anyone care? because they never had a special season.
Florida State surprises me.

If we catch a couple breaks, we could have an unbelievably special season. Injuries aren’t helping, but we will see.

Shrader is also not a fluke. Makes a few boneheaded plays but is 66% completion against teams not named Wagner.

If we catch a couple breaks, we could have an unbelievably special season. Injuries aren’t helping, but we will see.

Shrader is also not a fluke. Makes a few boneheaded plays but is 66% completion against teams not named Wagner.
The sideline pass that got intercepted is equally on the WR. First he allowed himself to get pushed to the sideline then he didn't fight for the ball at all. Take a pass interference penalty if you have to. Doing nothing is absolutely unacceptable.

144 rating against p5. more than good enough with his running and overall competitiveness and intangibles. his worst games are way better than I expected them to be so far

FSU is bad at situational football.

In the ACC - 10th in turnover margin, 11th in opponents 3rd down conversions allowed, 12th in red zone offense, 9th in redzone defense

I wish the clemson game were later. i just want to stay in one piece for the games more winnable games, they're not amazing this year but they're still clemson and likely to cause injuries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom