Wake Forest 3 PM | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest 3 PM

Syracuse153

Walk On
Any one have any time predictions for Wake forest game? Hopefully atleast 3:30. Im Assuming BC will likely be a nooner or if were lucky 3:30.

Too early to even guess, since its at least 2 weeks from being announced. We beat Miami this weekend we should be out of the noon or 1230 slot

I believe that it is the day after the hoops opener. They might need extra turn around time, which could push the start to 330. I forget if the time to take down the court impacted kickoff time.

I believe that it is the day after the hoops opener. They might need extra turn around time, which could push the start to 330. I forget if the time to take down the court impacted kickoff time.
Last year, hoops played Colgate on Friday night and football hosted NC State at 1230 on Saturday. It's a non-issue.

Does the six-day hold mean that 12 noon is eliminated as a possibility? Or is that still in consideration?

Does the six-day hold mean that 12 noon is eliminated as a possibility? Or is that still in consideration?
I'm hoping that it means they think we are going to beat FSU and the Wake game could determine a bowl for one team.

GREENSBORO, N.C. (theACC.com) – The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners have announced a six-day hold on game times and TV networks for the football games of Nov. 11. The game times and networks will be determined following the games of Nov. 4.

Thursday, Nov. 9
North Carolina at Pitt, ESPN, 7:30 p.m. (previously announced)

Saturday, Nov. 11
Duke at Army West Point, CBSSN, noon (previously announced)
NC State at Boston College, six-day hold
Florida State at Clemson, six-day hold
Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech, six-day hold
Virginia at Louisville, six-day hold
Notre Dame at Miami, six-day hold
Wake Forest at Syracuse, six-day hold

Yeah regarding the hoops to football turnaround ... not an issue. Typically a changeover is done within 4 hours of an event. Basketball to football is much easier anyway. Expect to see turf in the backcourt friday night.

Miami-VPI this week is why the holdup.
We are likely 12:20 ACC network game or RSN 3:30

As others have mentioned, it's not a problem. Changes over like this, but the opposite.

sucks for me since i have another event sat night that i now have to decide to buy tickets for by noon tomorrow. of all the games on the list i would think ours is the least likely to have any meaning that week though.

The six day window is such a pain for those who have to travel a medium distance (say 3-6 hours) for a game. Hate it. Just make up your mind TV.

Think we're safe in assuming the 8 p.m. ABC national game is off the table, Pencil Miami / Notre Dame in for that one?
TCU / Oklahoma for ABC at 3:30

That leaves Cuse / WF, Ga. Tech / Va. Tech, Clemson / FSU, UVa / Louisville and BC / N.C. State
Didn't think the ACC had a 12 noon slots - thought it was 12:30. Again I don't think we get the ABC slot or the ABC / ESPN slot at 3:30. Hoping both teams are playing for bowl eligibility and we end up at 3:30 on ESPN2 (or U).

Would much rather be the ABC/ESPN2 330 or even noon game then 3 ACC RSN

Matt’s current guess:

3pm ACC RSNs: Wake Forest at Syracuse

either nd @ miami or tcu @ oklahoma will be the abc night game. Looks like espn gets first choice on big 12 this week since fox had it last week

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom