Wake Forest Fine Lot Tailgate Official Thread - *RSVP's Needed ASAP* | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Fine Lot Tailgate Official Thread - *RSVP's Needed ASAP*

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Well the 2019 season is mercifully coming to an end on Sat but the Fine Lot Tailgate will be putting on one final great tailgate. The TV gods have granted us an extra half an hour as well with the 12:30 start so we will be sure to take full advantage.

Due to the game being on Thanksgiving weekend and with the expected cool weather it is imperative that those who plan on attending RSVP as soon as possible. With this being the last game we want to ensure we don't have a ton of extra food and drinks left over.

This weeks menu is pending at this time but I believe some old favorites will be making an appearance.

Please RSVP and send me a PM or comment with any questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Well the 2019 season is mercifully coming to an end on Sat but the Fine Lot Tailgate will be putting on one final great tailgate. The TV gods have granted us an extra half an hour as well with the 12:30 start so we will be sure to take full advantage.

Due to the game being on Thanksgiving weekend and with the expected cool weather it is imperative that those who plan on attending RSVP as soon as possible. With this being the last game we want to ensure we don't have a ton of extra food and drinks left over.

This weeks menu is pending at this time but I believe some old favorites will be making an appearance.

Please RSVP and send me a PM or comment with any questions or concerns.

Thanks!
I'm in.

Appreciate all the responses guys. If you have friends who plan on attending the game that may been on the fence about attending a fine lot tailgate this would be the game to bring them on board. Were expecting a much smaller crowd then normal but we will still have all of the accouterments on Sat and you will have a much easier time interacting with board legends such as Bees, Consigliere, DCCUSE, and maybe even Tomcat if his ACC duties allow him to attend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom