Wake Forest Game | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game

I hate this crap. Makes travel arrangements unduly frustrating. The only choice here should be noon or 7:00 based on needing to move last minute for hurricane season. Should have set a time 2 weeks ago.

I hate this crap. Makes travel arrangements unduly frustrating. The only choice here should be noon or 7:00 based on needing to move last minute for hurricane season. Should have set a time 2 weeks ago.
almost all other leagues fanbases make due with 12 day selection

Anyone know the starting time for this game?

i expect a 1230 or 330 kickoff looking just at other acc games that day. our game should be either 4th or 5th best acc game tv wise that week

almost all other leagues fanbases make due with 12 day selection

True, you dedicate the better part of the weekend to the game no matter what the time. If you hsvehave a wedding, then thwse are 2 very insensitive and selfish people tying the knot;)

I have some tickets left. I can handle 1-3 tickets. Tickets cone with a tailgate

OrangeTarheel bought 2 tickets.

I have 1 ticket left. The seat is one seat off the aisle. A great seat. $35 includes tailgate, add $5 if you want to drink some brewski's

We are having a craft beer in a keg along with Miller Lite and Yuengling.

I have 1 ticket left. The seat is one seat off the aisle. A great seat. $35 includes tailgate, add $5 if you want to drink some brewski's

people complain about not knowing game times.. it happens all over. the Bruins game got changed yesterday. the NFl flexed the chiefs game next week to a sunday night game.

If we get a late kickoff (3:30 or later) I will be in. My son has soccer games in Greensboro at 1:30. We'd be headed straight to the game from there.

I have morning film and need to see if it’s feasible to drive out there. I can get free coaches tickets but I’ll need to buy them if my whole family goes. I got to schedule my life accordingly. I was hoping for a late start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom