Wake Forest Game... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking it took our last drive yo put in Morgsn. Shocking. Kid loojscddcent rnough...some may say thst that drive actually looked good. Lutz pkayi gveith do e heart too. #morganlutz2020

1604171087373.png

So now what was it some of y'all were saying about the freshman QBs not belonging.

Assumptions based on a head coach playing a player at the position who is clearly not good enough to compete in the ACC.

OK- time to over react to Morgan and anoint him as the next coming. Nice drive though against the scrubs

It doesn't matter. Anoint him or not, but at least give the chance for him to develop and give the fans a chance to believe that brighter days are ahead. In 2021, all bets are off for QB1. Play whoever actually gets us wins.

Jacobian Morgan better get the whole 4th qtr next game if we are losing big, or even sooner once Rex throws two INTS/does nothing when the game is at its turning point.

You’re all welcome

After Rex’s 3rd turnover I couldn’t take it anymore and put on the Clemson game.

I saw based on post’s that JM came in but didn’t want to jinx us by switching back over.

You’re welcome.

No, i wont watch live

OK- time to over react to Morgan and anoint him as the next coming. Nice drive though against the scrubs

I’m not going to overreact and call for Morgan to start. But the fact that he isn’t getting more time on the field, in a year when none of his snaps count against his eligibility, is just baffling to me.

It takes Dino 8 games into a season to figure out who his players are LOL.
Maybe that's why he said it takes 3 years for kids to develop in his program. We are in year 5 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom