Wake Forest Kickoff: 8 PM / ACCN | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Kickoff: 8 PM / ACCN

I’ll take it. Any prime time game at night is needed to get eyeballs

Would rather play at noon, always best when you are the road team and even against a slumping Wake we need all the help we can get since we are slumping just as badly

I can't imagine there will be any crowd for this. I think college kids typically go home that weekend too for Thanksgiving.

Tempted to go now the schedule has been fixed and we don't go 12 years between visits to half the ACC stadiums I am trying to hit all of them 330 or nooner would be best.

I can't imagine there will be any crowd for this. I think college kids typically go home that weekend too for Thanksgiving.

Tempted to go now the schedule has been fixed and we don't go 12 years between visits to half the ACC stadiums I am trying to hit all of them 330 or nooner would be best.
Yeah some probably do but I think it will be a decent crowd although now that they are falling apart that will keep attendance down a bit too.

BC game? That will be a nothing holiday crowd and a nooner I am sure

Good luck hitting those stadiums. Go to Chapel Hill next year, might be a bad one for us but see Maye before he is the number one pick in 2024

Yeah some probably do but I think it will be a decent crowd although now that they are falling apart that will keep attendance down a bit too.

BC game? That will be a nothing holiday crowd and a nooner I am sure

Good luck hitting those stadiums. Go to Chapel Hill next year, might be a bad one for us but see Maye before he is the number one pick in 2024
They are 6-3 and have to play UNC next. They will likely be 6-4 when we play them. Probably will still be a decent crowd as it seems most of their alumni base is local.

It’s the most quiet window to play on the road. Much less crowd noise than other slots. (See: Dome, JMA)
Plus the visitors have less distractions on Friday.

F#^*. I’ll be sleeping in budget hotel on the 81 corridor early Sunday am.

Why so many night games this season? If we include the 7p UCONN game, that’s 5/11 so far.

Now Wildhack can go ahead and make the Northeastern hoops game 4:00pm and we're set for 2 W's that day

Are you opening for Shecky at Grossinger's this weekend?
Shecky Greene, LMAO! What an awesome blast from the past! The Borscht Belt Catskills ! I just looked him up and he's 96!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom