Wake me up next year | Syracusefan.com

Wake me up next year

Millhouse

Living Legend
If we had any lineman, we wouldn't have a dude my height in there

Too much line or qb debate. It's both, worst combination. I think devito is shellshocked and he brings a lot of it on himself

I missed culpepper's td, mahoney and the guy who made the weird tick faces last year had some success without being able to throw the ball like a normal qb but I'm tired of having backup qbs that can't throw the ball. Like, don't throw underhand, ok quisenberry?

It feels hopeless and it's why they run in first down every time, they know they can't protect and they hope they can somehow avoid having to do it

If we had any lineman, we wouldn't have a dude my height in there

Too much line or qb debate. It's both, worst combination. I think devito is shellshocked and he brings a lot of it on himself

I missed culpepper's td, mahoney and the guy who made the weird tick faces last year had some success without being able to throw the ball like a normal qb but I'm tired of having backup qbs that can't throw the ball. Like, don't throw underhand, ok quisenberry?

It feels hopeless and it's why they run in first down every time, they know they can't protect and they hope they can somehow avoid having to do it
The problem is...what do we expect to be different next year?

Lamson will not play next year. He is a 3 star kid that is not going to make the jump to D-1 starting QB in the ACC. No chance.

I’m not so sure of that. This system NEEDS a dual threat QB. That’s fairly obvious at this point. Lamson is the closest thing to that right now for next year. Don’t rule it out is all.

I’m not so sure of that. This system NEEDS a dual threat QB. That’s fairly obvious at this point. Lamson is the closest thing to that right now for next year. Don’t rule it out is all.
It truly shocks me when dino says it’s made for pocket passer. CLEARLY NOT

Feels similar to Greg Robinson's first year when we went 1-10. That defense has lots of talent but we just couldn't put drives together to save our lives.

With an offensive line that, as a unit, basically can't do a thing. Liberty will be playing the role of Buffalo.

I do rule it out. It's not like we have John Elway coming in. High school is one thing. College is another. Yeah, it could happen but Dino may be coaching for his job. I don't think he will go with a kid that has been here a couple of months.

Lamson has a chance if he enrolls in January. Watch his film, kid is a baller! So much Eric Dungey to his game. Josh Illao has another year as well he has tons of potential. WRs get a year older as well. I worry about the D-Line next year

The problem is...what do we expect to be different next year?
I might go back to sleep next year too

Life is too short to watch games like this, fair weather fans might be the smart ones. I'll still buy the tickets and merchandise but I also might go to costco. Speaking of costco I almost forgot want the ribs I threw on the smoker, see this post had value

I might go back to sleep next year too

Life is too short to watch games like this, fair weather fans might be the smart ones. I'll still buy the tickets and merchandise but I also might go to costco. Speaking of costco I almost forgot want the ribs I threw on the smoker, see this post had value
I haven't had good ribs in a long time. Not cheap hardly any meat ribs but plenty of meat ribs

I do rule it out. It's not like we have John Elway coming in. High school is one thing. College is another. Yeah, it could happen but Dino may be coaching for his job. I don't think he will go with a kid that has been here a couple of months.

Dungey wasn’t on anyone’s map. He came in and almost beat Hunt out in preseason. Hunt gets hurt, the rest was history.

Who knows how good Lamson will be, but he’s the closest thing to Dungey we’ve seen since.

Devito is not the answer IMHO. Can’t believe I’m actually saying that.

Think Garapolo makes any offense look good especially in D1 AA... You could throw out the wishbone and he would be dotting teams up in AA.

I feel like Charlie Brown with Lucy holding the football. Every year they suck me in and every year I have extreme disappointment. I put 13 months into following a thread on dome construction in anticipation for the year. What a moron I was. I should be doing more productive things.

...until this year.

The haul is exceptionally good.
But unfortunately failing for 3 years in a row in those areas leaves a massive talent issue we’re now dealing with, and it will take another year to correct.

But unfortunately failing for 3 years in a row in those areas leaves a massive talent issue we’re now dealing with, and it will take another year to correct.
Yep.