Walk On Paddy Casey | Syracusefan.com

Walk On Paddy Casey

Orangezoo

In the wind
So just realized per the roster that this kid is a grad student who played four years at a D2 school. Also he is a Scranton kid as well.

Scranton Prep HS.. only bad thing about him( played them in HS and many rich punks we beat over the years). Trash talking aside sounded like he played well and just cool having another kid from my backyard/neck of the woods on the team. Also great having a Walk on with that kind of experience for practices too

So just realized per the roster that this kid is a grad student who played four years at a D2 school. Also he is a Scranton kid as well.

Scranton Prep HS.. only bad thing about him( played them in HS and many rich punks we beat over the years). Trash talking aside sounded like he played well and just cool having another kid from my backyard/neck of the woods on the team. Also great having a Walk on with that kind of experience for practices too
Rich people in Scranton?

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

I do think I would recommend he finds a way to take a comb with him out there on the court. I counted at least 4 hair adjustments in that short cameo.
That kid needs a mohawk.

Ha.. as a proud Scranton Prep alumn, we weren't all rich punks... a lot of us actually were kids of people who worked at the University of Scranton. Everyone from professors to librarians got a huge tuition discount at Scranton Prep which is how I ended up there.

I sure the convicts vs the catholics memes didn't endear us to everyone else though... lol

Ha.. as a proud Scranton Prep alumn, we weren't all rich punks... a lot of us actually were kids of people who worked at the University of Scranton. Everyone from professors to librarians got a huge tuition discount at Scranton Prep which is how I ended up there.

I sure the convicts vs the catholics memes didn't endear us to everyone else though... lol

Lol well my experience was the rich punks one lol but I get ya. And that was just one sport. To be fair it was far from prep- the Valley teams we played always gave us crap from being up north and rural. Delaware Valley was the worst tbh.

Last edited:
My dad is still a professor there... 31 years and counting.
One of my sons and his wife (not rich at all) graduated from U of Scranton (SU Whitman school MBA) and she also graduated from Scranton Prep. We sure aren’t rich either. He had some academic scholarship money that looked very good as a freshman but as tuition hikes kept occurring each year, it did get pretty darn expensive. He played baseball there and got a great education, made many great friends in college and has done very well. (CPA)

Funny story. My son was working out at the Scranton gym and was wearing an SU shirt. A girl he recognized previously from working out there stopped him and asked him about his shirt, if he was a fan etc. He told her that he was from Syracuse, and was a big SU fan. She said Gerry McNamara was her sister, Katie‘s, boyfriend (now his wife). Small world stuff.

Who is Paddy Casey’s uncle that JB referred to “passing some bills” in his post game presser?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom