Walk On Paddy Casey | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Walk On Paddy Casey

One of my sons and his wife (not rich at all) graduated from U of Scranton (SU Whitman school MBA) and she also graduated from Scranton Prep. We sure aren’t rich either. He had some academic scholarship money that looked very good as a freshman but as tuition hikes kept occurring each year, it did get pretty darn expensive. He played baseball there and got a great education, made many great friends in college and has done very well. (CPA)

Funny story. My son was working out at the Scranton gym and was wearing an SU shirt. A girl he recognized previously from working out there stopped him and asked him about his shirt, if he was a fan etc. He told her that he was from Syracuse, and was a big SU fan. She said Gerry McNamara was her sister, Katie‘s, boyfriend (now his wife). Small world stuff.

Good stuff. By comparison to the town I grew up in and the kids who went Prep definitely were a step up in income class for the most part. I grew up in one of the poorest counties in the state.. prior to the shale gas boom which was not until the early 2000's.

Always was a good little rivalry between rural northern and city/valley teams.

Good stuff. By comparison to the town I grew up in and the kids who went Prep definitely were a step up in income class for the most part. I grew up in one of the poorest counties in the state.. prior to the shale gas boom which was not until the early 2000's.

Always was a good little rivalry between rural northern and city/valley teams.

So you were Ampipe and they were Walnut Heights?

One of my sons and his wife (not rich at all) graduated from U of Scranton (SU Whitman school MBA) and she also graduated from Scranton Prep. We sure aren’t rich either. He had some academic scholarship money that looked very good as a freshman but as tuition hikes kept occurring each year, it did get pretty darn expensive. He played baseball there and got a great education, made many great friends in college and has done very well. (CPA)

Funny story. My son was working out at the Scranton gym and was wearing an SU shirt. A girl he recognized previously from working out there stopped him and asked him about his shirt, if he was a fan etc. He told her that he was from Syracuse, and was a big SU fan. She said Gerry McNamara was her sister, Katie‘s, boyfriend (now his wife). Small world stuff.
Regarding Scranton and old money, I just found out Paddy Casey is the grandson of late Pennsylvania Governor Bob Casey and the nephew of U.S. Senator Bob Casey.

Regarding Scranton and old money, I just found out Paddy Casey is the grandson of late Pennsylvania Governor Bob Casey and the nephew of U.S. Senator Bob Casey.
No wonder he looks like a politician.

Hard to top this from the game thread last night:
View attachment 209759
Early post of the year candidate. Kudos ssbriefcase
1635892254236.jpeg

I think he looks a bit like Jimmy the stock boy from Home Alone.

This isnt wealth.

idk what he looks like but those 2 shots he made against lemoyne were pretty good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom