WandaVision | Syracusefan.com

WandaVision

4evaOrange

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
Just finished the first two episodes and love it.
The mystery is so fun and the concepts are great.
Really looking forward to who is doing this, I have a few ideas and if I’m correct this will be a really fun ride through a few of these shows and movies that will tie in with this.

Already can’t wait til next week.

Well episode 4. Wow.
This is awesome. Awesome episode, this just keeps getting better and better.

Just finished the first two episodes and love it.
The mystery is so fun and the concepts are great.
Really looking forward to who is doing this, I have a few ideas and if I’m correct this will be a really fun ride through a few of these shows and movies that will tie in with this.

Already can’t wait til next week.

Saw the first three episodes. Haven’t watched the fourth one yet. Love the concept though! Does one of your ideas start with an M and end with an O? If so, we are on the same wavelength.

Saw the first three episodes. Haven’t watched the fourth one yet. Love the concept though! Does one of your ideas start with an M and end with an O? If so, we are on the same wavelength.
Lol yes and other manafesting.

lol wavelength.

I understand why people might not have enjoyed the first two episodes.

I really liked the first one [especially the semi-ominous stuff at the end, which implied that it wasn't just a sitcom]. I wasn't crazy about the second [and I'm predisposed to like this stuff anyway], but the last two have been terrific.

Looking forward to the fifth episode.

Last edited:
yeah.. no way wife watches this.. she turned on "the boys" thinking it would be a fun super hero show and she is the only one in the family not watching the Marvel movies and the like.. I think it scarred her for life to this genre..

Totally agree the first two kinda drag but the set up for three through five is great

My wife and I just watched the first five this morning and we both really enjoyed it
I definitely feel like this show would work well binging, but I can understand why it wasn't released that way.

Without giving anything away or revealing spoilers - before this came out, did anyone here know what this show is about?
I just heard about a comic book story line, which I'm assuming is the basis for this show.
Just curious if anyone had any idea how this was going to work out?

I still haven't seen episode 5 yet but I really like how this is developing and it's connection to characters from several other movies. Marvel continues to develop so much better movie/tv content than DC.

Without giving anything away or revealing spoilers - before this came out, did anyone here know what this show is about?
I just heard about a comic book story line, which I'm assuming is the basis for this show.

I still haven't seen episode 5 yet but I really like how this is developing and it's connection to characters from several other movies. Marvel continues to develop so much better movie/tv content than DC.

I don't think anyone did, because the sitcom aspect is such a novel thing and I think / believe most people didn't know what to expect.

But I think those familiar with the main character's backstory in comics might recognize elements of what's happening. It's the intersection of two figural plots for Wanda.

I mean the trailer gave up what to expect and most put it together after. Most people know the comic book storyline they are following.
I haven’t been shocked by anything yet.
I keep looking for Easter eggs and and searching theories.
If you wanna be kept up to date on everything with theories and stories and anything else.

I suggest Comicbookmovie.com , Great recaps and also awesome comment sections.

All I knew was that it was expected to be pretty weird and ambitious, pay homage to American television classics, and that Elizabeth Olsen isn't ugly.

Definitely looks to be shaping up this way!

I knew absolutely nothing about comic books or the comic book movies last year, but during lock-down we watched a Marvel movie every Friday night as a family and I thought they were overall really fun (Thank you Disney+). I didn't expect the characters to be so likable and thought it'd be shallow movies centered around explosions and CGI.

Are all of these movies/shows based on comic books' storylines or are these new/original arcs for the existing characters?

I knew absolutely nothing about comic books or the comic book movies last year, but during lock-down we watched a Marvel movie every Friday night as a family and I thought they were overall really fun (Thank you Disney+). I didn't expect the characters to be so likable and thought it'd be shallow movies centered around explosions and CGI.

Are all of these movies/shows based on comic books' storylines or are these new/original arcs for the existing characters?
I think most of them are based on existing storylines.

How old are your kids?

They definitely work from source material, but they take some creative license.

Overall they make really good choices though. They definitely leverage film media well, and so far they're knocking it out of the park with WandaVision.

We did same in summer of 2020. I thought I was last person on earth to not see Ironman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom