WandaVision | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

WandaVision

So there’s been a lot of talk that Agatha is the big bad of the series, and that there won’t be a mephisto or nightmare or chthon. But with all the teasing from the comic storylines to funko pops to Easter eggs this still all leads to some entity.
Now we look at Agatha, when she was at the stake, dammit JG3 not that kind, when the witches went to burn her she didn’t seem shocked but was definitely surprised as to why she wasn’t dying. And then even when she absorbed her mother she didnt look to fully understand how. Now we know mom said she had been dabbling in magic she shouldn’t have.

Now the guy I work with he’s a marvel head because of me, but as we talk we come back to how Agatha got her powers, how she didn’t die.
1. Is there an entity inside her?
2. Is she trying to gain Wandas chaos magic to free someone? “Ralph,” mephisto, nightmare, chthon, Nicholas?
3. She seems hellbent, no pun intended, on learning his Wanda did all this...why does she want to know so badly? To free someone, or to create someone?

The fricking rabbit, senor scratchy, her son Nicholas Scratch? Or in Norse old scratch also known as the devil aka mephisto.

who is quicksilver? Random person? A servant of hers? Could he be Nicholas Scratch? He is neither Mcu or fox quicksilver.

White vision or as people are calling him Fision, Fake + Vision = Fision, what is it. Now the ultron theory is getting heavier and heavier. What movie is recommended at the end of every episode? Age of ultron? A lot of theories with this.

The big cameos according to Olsen and Bettany.
Now we all seen the Strange to Barton, to some kind of Stark/Cap rumors. Even Fury.
Bettany was quoted saying that it’s an actor he’s always wanted to work with for all his life, people have begun to suspect that he’s talking about vision versus Fision. Himself against himself.
Which would be awesome to see but not the cameo or surprise we have all been thinking. Al Pacino has been talked about as coming in as Mephisto which I have no idea where it started.

And what is this final battle going to look like? My god the chaos we are about to see.
no pun intended.

Awesome, satisfying conclusion.

Hope that falcon and the winter soldiers of the same quality.

MCU killed it with their first foray into long form storytelling.

It was a bit underwhelming due to all the teases of mephisto or nightmare or chthon. And then to add in Olsen and Bettanys comments on cameos.
When you take a step back and look at it it’s a good episode, definitely not the strongest in the series. Was the series awesome? Yes.
Mid credit with skrulls was expected due to the early tease and her having friends that was almost a rogue faction.
Post credit sets up some interesting stuff, she has the darkhold now, will she be a villain or return back to a normal “good guy” now?
who will the villain be in DS2?
Where are her kids now?

Also the most asked question I think, who the hell did woo lose in witness protection?

And that god damn bunny who was that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom