Washington and Carey in the portal | Syracusefan.com

Washington and Carey in the portal

Washington isn’t an ACC level player and everyone knew Carey was leaving months ago. Most people here are high on Richmond and there’s plenty of time to grab a transfer if we need too. The sky isn’t falling

Washington isn’t an ACC level player and everyone knew Carey was leaving months ago. Most people here are high on Richmond and there’s plenty of time to grab a transfer if we need too. The sky isn’t falling
Yes. I wish them success wherever they end up. They were all good teammates and deserve to find a place where they can play and succeed.

We suddenly have some room to add a transfer or two. This will help to balance the roster, where we had too many guards and not enough forwards.

No one knew goodine was leaving.

Transfers want to start not sit. Good luck with that.
I would say there’s minutes to be had in our lineup but I’m too pissed off about not having basketball to watch to read more bs about our coach not caring about winning enough to take his son out of the game

Yes. I wish them success wherever they end up. They were all good teammates and deserve to find a place where they can play and succeed.

We suddenly have some room to add a transfer or two. This will help to balance the roster, where we had too many guards and not enough forwards.
We have 3 scholarship guards on the roster for next year.
Girard
Boeheim
Richmond.

That is not enough.
The roster needs depth.
What happens if a player rolls an ankle.

This is a joke.

We have 3 scholarship guards on the roster for next year.
Girard
Boeheim
Richmond.

That is not enough.
The roster needs depth.
What happens if a player rolls an ankle.

This is a joke.
We're on the bubble.

Nit bubble.

but, but,but jalen had "surgery" and that's the only reason he sat...all the "experts" here told me so...
this can't be true ! who could have foreseen this unfortunate and unexpected turn of events ???????

It's crazy... It's like these players are disgruntled and ungrateful to be on the Syracuse University Men's Basketball roster merely as an insurance policy in case Buddy or Joe can't go 40mins/game...

No one should be surprised by this. I brought it up in December and everyone wanted to talk about how much fun Jalen was having on the bench and blah blah. This will be interesting to see how this unfolds. Goodine was a shock to me as that was never discussed. But this was writing on the wall

grrrrr

again, can’t blame any of the three. The timing of this shows the issue of Buddy and Joe playing time at the expense of the other guards was as big a problem as many of us thought. All three seem like good kids and nothing but respect for Jalen as to how he handled himself on the bench. Wish them all well and fear we might see Carey or Goodine playing hoops on a former rival ( uconn, hall, st Johns or providence). Maybe Hop makes a move.

cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom