Watching a Marcus Zegarowski/Kaleb Joseph backcourt lighting up Marquette | Syracusefan.com

Watching a Marcus Zegarowski/Kaleb Joseph backcourt lighting up Marquette

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
KJ with two nice baskets in a row after he got torched defensively. Creighton up 11 midway through the 1st half

Really? Thats really strange.
Yeah, did a double take and thought it may be someone who looks exactly like him. But, I walked by him and he was 6'3. So unless theres another 6'3 22 year old who looks exactly like Kaleb Joseph, it was him.

Should have been watching the dude on Marq drop a 50 burger
I watched the 1/2 half and I don't think he had a huge amount (maybe 15 or so) so he really heated up in the 2nd half and OT

Yeah, did a double take and thought it may be someone who looks exactly like him. But, I walked by him and he was 6'3. So unless theres another 6'3 22 year old who looks exactly like Kaleb Joseph, it was him.

He seemed to get along with all the players, supported the team while here and I doubt there were any hard feelings on the staff’s part. JB usually helps kids like him to find a good landing spot,

Nice kid. I still refuse to believe he's not a solid D-I basketball player, but I can't explain why it hasn't worked out. Hope he's enjoying it out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom