watching P.C. vs Kentucky, I think we are going | Syracusefan.com

watching P.C. vs Kentucky, I think we are going

to zone Kentucky if we ever play them. Just a feeling.

Huh, I like your thinking!!

What do you think we do against High Point?????

to zone Kentucky if we ever play them. Just a feeling.

th

The big guy for Kentucky is awfully good. He blocked 9 shots in the game.

The big guy for Kentucky is awfully good. He blocked 9 shots in the game.
He'll have to play way outside if he were to block Cooooooooney's 3s.

for a team that hasent played kentucky since 2000 and wont anytime in the foreseeable future barring a tourney matchup we sure talk about them a lot.

for a team that hasent played kentucky since 2000 and wont anytime in the foreseeable future barring a tourney matchup we sure talk about them a lot.
it was a joke. I could have picked anyone. They were on tv

it was a joke. I could have picked anyone. They were on tv

yeah i know i get it. not necessarily directed at you just a common theme that uk related threads pop up on here way too much IMO. making them out to be some sorta rival just kinda puts them on this imaginary pedestal to me. as ed cooley said "I dont give a damn about kentucky". They are just another good and highly ranked team.

yeah i know i get it. not necessarily directed at you just a common theme that uk related threads pop up on here way too much IMO. making them out to be some sorta rival just kinda puts them on this imaginary pedestal to me. as ed cooley said "I dont give a damn about kentucky". They are just another good and highly ranked team.

I think it's Coach Cal more than UK. If UK had somebody else coaching it wouldn't be the same - we would be hating on Memphis still, or whatever other school was willing to sell their soul to the devil to win some basketball games. Nobody really likes him...I doubt anyone here would classify UK as a rival.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom