Watching SU Basketball For 45 Years | Syracusefan.com

Watching SU Basketball For 45 Years

Now that cracked me up. No wonder your like ratio is so stellar!

40ish years here.. Learned it has made the upstate winters more bearable...

has taught me one thing... that I' have been watching SU basketball for 45 years.
Well, I saw my first SU game in person in 1965. So, I guess that's 49 seasons. Somehow, I got old.

1973 for me, and what have I learned - the dice have no memory.

has taught me one thing... that I' have been watching SU basketball for 45 years.

About the same amount of time for me too. I watched with the family yesterday, and all I could do was shake my head. My 13 year old was going ape like I would have done myself even a few years ago. But they obviously just didn't have "it" last night. Couldn't hit shots, weren't aggressive around the basket, offered very little resistance to Warren. That kind of play should and will lead to a L. So it goes.

Since 1948 and still going strong.

80602b60856901310419005056a9545d

been listening then watching for 40 some odd yrs. only thing I learned was something like beer then wine look out ur dyin, however that go's, is true

Since 66 when I went to the Cuse. I remember when Jimmy was a hard nosed scrappy player. Hey, maybe that would be a better role for him now.

Threads from 1976:

Did you hear they want to move the court to the center of Manley for the St Bonnie game?

I can't believe the NCAA is thinking about a 90 second shot clock. It'll ruin the game.

That Dale Shackleford looks like shaky potatoes to me.

Threads from 1976:

Did you hear they want to move the court to the center of Manley for the St Bonnie game?

I can't believe the NCAA is thinking about a 90 second shot clock. It'll ruin the game.

That Dale Shackleford looks like shaky potatoes to me.
Oh Man that made me laugh and after friday I need to laugh

My father is (was) an alum and I have rooted for SU since I was knee high to a grasshopper
He also instilled in me a deep hatred of ND sports based on the bogus blocking the holder penalty at Yankee Stadium
I guess thats 45 + for me

OO44

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom