Marlowe Wax is back! | Syracusefan.com

Marlowe Wax is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can he work himself into a draft pick?

Right hand!!

b0db501b-785d-485c-b9c2-b99510d97f40_text.gif

can he work himself into a draft pick?
At the start of the season wasn’t there a listing that had our linebacker group in the top 25 in the country? I think with him and a healthy Thompson you have 2/3rds of that top 25 crew back. It will be a battle to see who backfills Wax but Syracuse has a great group to fill it. Yeah I definitely think Wax works his way into a 4th/5th round grade and Syracuse will have a top 25 LB ranking again to boot.

Wonderful news. I'm curious on how much Rocky had to do with this decision?

Wonderful news. I'm curious on how much Rocky had to do with this decision?
I think Family and The mobbb had a bit more to do with it.

Marlowe’s family travels to nearly every game to see him play.

Marlowe and Caleb may be two of the most likable players we’ve ever had.

Watch the mob podcast series on youtube if you havent already.

Buy some defense jerseys/t’s this offseason!!

I may be a little grumpy today lol. But is anyone else annoyed by how we have to announce if players are coming back now days lol like obviously wax is coming back unless he transfers. I doubt the blue bloods are posting about their non NFL draftees coming back next year. Only the mid level teams who are just happy they didn’t transfer to “greener pastures” …. Uhhh modern CFB I guess?

That’s being said I love Marlowes game and would expect nothing less than him to be back leading our defense.

I may be a little grumpy today lol. But is anyone else annoyed by how we have to announce if players are coming back now days lol like obviously wax is coming back unless he transfers. I doubt the blue bloods are posting about their non NFL draftees coming back next year. Only the mid level teams who are just happy they didn’t transfer to “greener pastures” …. Uhhh modern CFB I guess?

That’s being said I love Marlowes game and would expect nothing less than him to be back leading our defense.
At this point I take any good news I can get

Really liking this defense and Rocky has a lot to work with.

Defensive line will be solid with a rotation of:
Caleb, Geer, Lockett, Jaquez, Ingraham, Darton…..with Fuentes, Nolton and Simmons seeing some spot snaps too I’m sure. That’s a deep rotation.

Linebacker is DEEP:
Wax, Thompson, McDonald, Rice, Lowery, Sparrow as your main rotation. With Mason, Roon and Bailey getting some snaps.
I think Mason, Bailey and ZMG are the future here and they are going to be really damn good.

Corner worries me a bit just because it’s inexperienced. I definitely think we have talent there but it’s untested talent. I think this is the rotation and top 4 next year:
Johnson (for sure starter), Wilson, Bellamy, Peterson.

Safety I think we are fine as well and have some talent. I think these guys all see snaps next year in the rotation:
Barron, Clark, Oliver, Gould, Simmons, Hanna

That’s a really deep defense and finally has some depth assuming we hold most these guys together which is looking like we will. Can’t wait to see what Rocky is able to draw up with these guys. And wouldn’t be shocked if we add another corner or defensive lineman in the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom