Way Too Early Bowl Projections | Syracusefan.com

Way Too Early Bowl Projections

Would be deadly in my household...

I'd assume that projection believes we will only lose to Clemson and one other at worst? I'd take it.

I'd assume that projection believes we will only lose to Clemson and one other at worst? I'd take it.

hard to say, last year we lost 3 games and would have gotten the Orange Bowl if it were available. the second highest rated team in the ACC gets the slot, they could think we will go 10-2, or maybe 9-3 and still 2nd highest ranked

I was hoping for Nashville or El Paso. I suppose Miami would do.;)

hard to say, last year we lost 3 games and would have gotten the Orange Bowl if it were available. the second highest rated team in the ACC gets the slot, they could think we will go 10-2, or maybe 9-3 and still 2nd highest ranked
All a mute point anyways since we are going undefeated and playing Alabama for the title;)

Rematch of the ‘98 Orange Bowl
I'd love that rematch. I think in that game Florida handled us pretty easily! I think it was like 31-17 or something like that but this team with Dino babers style of play, the offense I really think we can give them fits and finally once again we're starting to get the talent we should be getting!!

Syracuse vs Florida in the Orange Bowl. All Syracuse Fans should start singing Oh Happy Days, Oh Happy Days are here again, especially after upsetting the Clemson Tigers and going 12-0 for the regular season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom