Wayne Morgan???? | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Morgan????

Cusedad2X

Scout Team
This seems to be the second time I've seen Wayne Morgan behind our bench. Might he be helping with bigs or something else????? Devo-like capacity????

Is Gerry possibly in line for a head coaching job.

Wasn’t he a great recruiter for us?

For sure. In talent evaulation, he pushed for and brought in Sherman Douglas and Lawrence Moten, who were both unheralded but turned into big stars. Both from DC, Sherman wasn't even offered by Gtown and Moten was a high FB recruit, but was a late add for hoops recruiting. Two pretty good finds.

Plus was the recruiter on a lot of the high-end talent in the late 80's - 90's era.

Rock Lloyd left SU and played for Wayne Morgan when he got the HC gig at Long Beach St after the ‘97 season.

This seems to be the second time I've seen Wayne Morgan behind our bench. Might he be helping with bigs or something else????? Devo-like capacity????

He’s been there every game was wondering what his role is

He’s been there every game was wondering what his role is
Hell, at this very moment I’m wondering who he is?? Someone clue me in; I don’t want to google him. Thank you.

I remember when "Raw Recruits" came out the authors claimed that Rob Johnson was impersonating Wayne Morgan to recruit Conrad McRae.

Hell, at this very moment I’m wondering who he is?? Someone clue me in; I don’t want to google him. Thank you.
Lights out
1579407817658.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom