Wayne Williams | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Williams

Which "3 topics on him" might you be talking about bnoro? I did go on a hunt. I didn't find 3 topics on him or even 1 topic on him.

I learned through some time consuming searches that Ottoble believes Wayne Williams has enrolled and will be present for visits for recruits on 1/17 and 1/31. I learned from LeMoyneCuse that Wayne wasn't in the student directory when he checked a week ago. I then checked myself just now and didn't see Wayne Williams included assuming I conducted my search properly. I assume others have used the search feature before and I may in fact have been searching it wrong.

1/13, yesterday, was a big day, because it was the first day of classes as I understand it. It would seem to me that anyone who is going to be here for spring semester would have to be in the student directory and on campus already. Hence my question.

Does anyone other than bnoro, who was remarkably unhelpful and counterproductive, know whether Wayne Williams is actually on campus or not? It seems to me (but what do I know) that many people may be curious to know whether Wayne Williams will be a member of SU's football team spring semester and that the answer is not readily available on this board. Anyone else curious about that?

dinosaurbbq said:
Which "3 topics on him" might you be talking about bnoro? I did go on a hunt. I didn't find 3 topics on him or even 1 topic on him. I learned through some time consuming searches that Ottoble believes Wayne Williams has enrolled and will be present for visits for recruits on 1/17 and 1/31. I learned from LeMoyneCuse that Wayne wasn't in the student directory when he checked a week ago. I then checked myself just now and didn't see Wayne Williams included assuming I conducted my search properly. I assume others have used the search feature before and I may in fact have been searching it wrong. 1/13, yesterday, was a big day, because it was the first day of classes as I understand it. It would seem to me that anyone who is going to be here for spring semester would have to be in the student directory and on campus already. Hence my question. Does anyone other than bnoro, who was remarkably unhelpful and counterproductive, know whether Wayne Williams is actually on campus or not? It seems to me (but what do I know) that many people may be curious to know whether Wayne Williams will be a member of SU's football team spring semester and that the answer is not readily available on this board. Anyone else curious about that?

Recruiting side > Wayne Williams thread

I believe the staff is expecting him.

Maybe in the future when someone asks a question that people know the answer to, they could just give the guy the answer and then point him towards searching in the future. Dinosaurbbq just went on a hunt that appears to have taken 3 hours...

I was being sarcastic about the 3 hours after looking at the gap in post time. Doesn't change the fact that someone could have just answered his question.

I think if someone truly knew his status, or could post it on here, they would have already stated it in one of the prior threads. So if he had checked the other threads he would have known that nobody really knows or can say.

SUFaninNJ said:
Is he going to be legen...dary?
No, but he will be crushing coeds like Loeb. He's got that swaggercuse

Which "3 topics on him" might you be talking about bnoro? I did go on a hunt. I didn't find 3 topics on him or even 1 topic on him.

I learned through some time consuming searches that Ottoble believes Wayne Williams has enrolled and will be present for visits for recruits on 1/17 and 1/31. I learned from LeMoyneCuse that Wayne wasn't in the student directory when he checked a week ago. I then checked myself just now and didn't see Wayne Williams included assuming I conducted my search properly. I assume others have used the search feature before and I may in fact have been searching it wrong.

1/13, yesterday, was a big day, because it was the first day of classes as I understand it. It would seem to me that anyone who is going to be here for spring semester would have to be in the student directory and on campus already. Hence my question.

Does anyone other than bnoro, who was remarkably unhelpful and counterproductive, know whether Wayne Williams is actually on campus or not? It seems to me (but what do I know) that many people may be curious to know whether Wayne Williams will be a member of SU's football team spring semester and that the answer is not readily available on this board. Anyone else curious about that?

You need to check out the pay side. It's the first thread at top. ;)

I need
MV5BMjA2NTU4ODY5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzgzNjkyMw@@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg
if you want to join the payside

It's obvious original poster didn't see post in recruiting. If your going to take the time to respond you might as well answer the question as well as sending in the right direction instead of being a jack ass
it's more fun to be a jackass.

What's the point? Seems unnecessary
There's actually a little box in the top right corner that says "search". It's an effective tool that people don't use, and then we have 15 threads on the same topic. It's annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom