We’re a MAC team in a Syracuse uniform | Syracusefan.com

We’re a MAC team in a Syracuse uniform

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
We’re a MAC team wearing a Syracuse uniform. That’s the best description of this team that I can provide. Take the jerseys off and remove the genetic ties to Boeheim and replace them with [insert MAC school name] and you wouldn’t blink twice at the team on the floor if they were playing in the MAC. And not a MAC team that’s capable of a Cinderella run. A MAC team that’s competitive in some games, capable of pulling off an upset, but can’t constantly compete against and hang with the upper half of P5 teams.

We’re a MAC team wearing a Syracuse uniform. That’s the best description of this team that I can provide. Take the jerseys off and remove the genetic ties to Boeheim and replace them with [insert MAC school name] and you wouldn’t blink twice at the team on the floor if they were playing in the MAC. And not a MAC team that’s capable of a Cinderella run. A MAC team that’s competitive in some games, capable of pulling off an upset, but can’t constantly compete against and hang with the upper half of P5 teams.
You are doing MAC teams a disservice. They usually have at least a couple of athletes on the floor, especially at point and they have actual offensive strategies beyond iso-ball. I’m okay watching MAC teams, but if you are going to go that route you need to play an offense that doesn’t assume you have Carmelo or GMAC walking through the door.

Last edited:
I was thinking Ivy League, but I think MAC is comparable and accurate

We look like a flawed team thats having trouble with an early tough out of conference slate.

We look like a flawed team thats having trouble with an early tough out of conference slate.
Georgetown, Colgate, VCU are not that tough... This is a flawed team that is having its weaknesses (can't rebound, can't defend the 3, iso-offense) exploited by any team that can exploit them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom